Sooyoung

Seungwan's Bullies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: "Dialogue are in quotes and italicized"  

           Thoughts are italicized  

____________________________

Ever since Sooyoung’s parents took her to her very first play, she knew she had to be part of the cast.  Now that she was in her first year of middle school, she can't wait to make her grand debut in the annual school play. Nothing’s getting between her and that lead role. Nothing except Son Seungwan that is.  

Seungwan is papa and mama Son’s pride and joy. She's a perfect child any parent could ask for. She fills her free time with club activities and somehow manages to have a perfect academic record since birth. Teachers love their model student Seungwan and rumor has it that she’ll be getting the lead role. Gasp! There’s no way Sooyoung was going to let that happen. Sooyoung doesn’t believe anyone could be as perfect as everyone make Seungwan out to be. Something’s fishy about the girl and it’s up to her to expose who Son Seungwan really is, and it’s definitely not just so she can secure her lead role.  

 

Attempt #1: 

As all the school children are gathering into the building, Sooyoung pushes Seungwan and the latter trips. She looks at Sooyoung and the only response she receives is “oh I didn't see you there” with a laugh. Seungwan soon joins with her own chuckle as she gets up from the floor, “I must have tripped on air again, clumsy me” and resumes her happy walk into their classroom. Does this girl ever get in a bad mood? Sooyoung thinks. She’s frustrated at the lack of response from Seungwan but is not deterred. For the great Sooyoung will have to come up with something better.  

 

Attempt #2: 

During th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter