Rooms

EXchange

We decided to just get delivery food for dinner. While waiting we choose roommates by draw lots.. of course separate male and female.

One male will have the room for himself but not long because there might be additional members.

Honestly, I really don't mind who my roommate is I want to get along with everyone. But this is the first day so I'm wishing it wasn't Luda😅. 

We numbered the room doors beforehand. Then draw lots of paper numbered 1-4.. two of each to decide who's gonna room with who.

I got number 2 so I took my suitcase and went to the room.

"Kim bona! You also got number 2? Wow! Roomie!! I did not expect this I'm so lucky thank you!"

She's acting cute and sending me heart fingers. That's very out of character.. she's not the Seola I met earlier.

"Calm down Seola unnie they might think you hate being roommates with them.. why are you so happy anyway?"

"You're my only choice. I don't think I can handle Eunseo's energy and it'll be uncomfortable with Luda"

"Oh really? I thought you could get along with Luda."

Just when I look at Seola unnie I caught a glimpse of it.. a tear. I immediately look away not wanting her to notice I saw it. 

"Maybe.. just not now" 

Then she unpacks her stuffs.. maybe trying to avoid further questions or explaining. I took it as a sign for me to give her space.

"Unnie finish unpacking.. I'll check first if our food came already"

"Ok let me know"

I went to the dining..then heard murmurs from the kitchen.

Ahh there they are! Eunseo and Ryeoun preparing the food we ordered. They look good.. I think he's already making a move on her 🙄

They're looking like a couple while Luda's just seated there waiting. She look at me with a bored expression then her eyes lit up..

"UNNIIIEEE!! Do you wanna change room with me?" Her eyes were literally shining.. she's expecting that I wouldn't turn her down.

But Seola unnie's expression bothered me.. "I can't"

"Huh? Why?"

"It's a hassle.. I already unpacked my stuffs." I lied 😔

"also what's the point of drawing lots if we'll change it after anyways" I added 

"Oh! Is that so? Ok.. but where's seola unnie?"

"She's still unpacking I'll call her"

"Let me unnie.. just call the others"

Well.. in the end I followed Luda's order. Just why is Luda so pushy when it comes to seola unnie.. what is it with those two?