1st gathering

EXchange

Bona POV 

I took a cab instead of driving to the address they sent me. I thought It'll be a hassle if there's no available parking but when I arrived I saw how big the place is. 

Since I'm the first to arrive I was hoping for a female housemate to come. I want to make friends first to lessen the awkwardness.

I heard the door clicked before hearing some foot steps . Oh somone's coming.. I saw her. Yey thank god I think I can relax now. Hopefully.

It was not as I expected I couldn't talk T_T 

She exudes an aura that she doesn't wanna talk so the atmosphere becomes more awkward. I took a look at her face she's too pretty I think my ex will like her. 

I took up the courage to ask her name. I was shy but I doubt she's interested in mine so if I don't ask who will?

"Uhm.. are you comfortable?" Really? Why would she be comfortable nice one bona 

"Yyeah..not really" >_< 

"Ahh that's not what i want to ask.. I wanna ask your name? Since it's awkward I just want us to be comfortable" 

"Oh sorry I'm too shy I forgot to introduce myself.. I'm Seola"

"Wahh your name is pretty just like your face"

"Hahaha what is that old pick up line you almost made my heart flutter.. uhm?"

"Bona.. my name's bona. I'm sorry let's pretend I didn't say that out loud"

"No.. It's ok.. you just cleared the air between us I think I can relax now."

"Really? Then can I.. "

I didn't finished my question I was interrupted by the sudden sound of door closing. 

"Someone's coming" seola said

Right then, a guy entered with an adorable smile. He just sat beside seola without hesitation how cool.. or maybe rude? she looks uncomfortable. Oh! He might be seola's ex! He look at me eyeing him he smiled cutely before talking.

"Hi! I'm Chani.. 23 years old. What's your name noona?"

He asked looking at me how rude >_< do I look that old.. I mean he should have asked first maybe he's wrong.. this guy is only adorable appearance wise 🙄 

And why me?? There is seola beside him. Suspicious 🧐 

"Ahh.. yeah. I'm Kim bona.. oh just bona!" Arghh just why am I revealing unnecessary things here. "why call me noona?? I might be younger than you!"

"Hahaha because you look cute looking at me I was just teasing you."

Then he gestured his hand to seola (i think her mind drifted she looks unfocused) then there's this tension between them when she met his eyes.. he suddenly look shy? Why??

"Uhm.. what's your name?"

"I'm seola.. I'm 28 yrs old. Chani you should call me noona I think I'll be the oldest here. Right bona? What's your age btw?"

"Sorry I was mesmerized by noona's face I didn't think you were older 😅"

"But I'm old? Teasing your face! Hmmp. I'm 27 unnie! we're not that old.. there's just a lost kid here 🙄"

"You're not talking about me right?" WTH that startled me! 😱 Where did she come from? I didn't even notice her seating beside me.

"Hello I'm lee luda! I'm small but am not a kid.. I'm already 25 yrs old. I just came in when you're flirting with that unnie."

"I'm not! I just thought her face looks younger"

"Aish.. couldn't disagree with that. What are your names?"

"I'm Chani.. 23 yrs old. I think we could get along we're nearly same age"

Then he shook her hand before saying

"ok I'm choosing you instead of noona since she doesn't seem interested"

I noticed Luda took a glance over seola waiting for her to introduce herself so I speak up first. Maybe she's also suspecting those two to be ex couple.

"Hi Luda.. I'm Bona unnie." She looks adorable with her bangs and pretty face. "How cute! I want to put you in my pocket."

"Could you? I mean unnie.. there's not much difference between us? Seriously how big is your pocket?"

"..." She's rude 😭 she has a cute outer appearance but it doesn't match her.

Luda looks at seola asking for her to introduce.

"Seola"

"She's also unnie" i followed

Then we heard the door close 2 times.. there are murmurs before they came seems like they talk to each other first before coming to us.

"My name is Sungjae.. I'm 27 yrs old. I like shopping so I hope we guys get along"

He looks handsome that smile "is he a model or something like an idol?" Oh that came unintended.. KIM BONA.

"Hahaha we wouldn't know that unnie it's not allowed to reveal it intentionally" luda answered 

"And I'm Ryeoun.. I don't think age does matter so let's keep it aside."

We introduce ourselves I didn't pay much attention because I'm feeling tired I was the first to come and I felt exhausted socializing with many people.

Then the last person to come is Eunseo she was late but she really made an impact. She introduced herself loudly in a very cute way. She even made Chani speechless hahaha. It was so funny how his every compliment got dismissed by Eunseo. She's 24 yrs old but she's tall.