PREVIEW

Dreams & Goals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SEOLA

Nothing beats than having a cup of coffee sa paborito mong shop, pero nasira lang dahil sa pesteng naka-upo sa harapan ko at kung makangiti ay akala mo close kami. I admit she has a nice and pretty smile, but that doesn't mean that I like her in anyway. How can I like her, kung sa pamemeste lang ay panalo na siya. 

"So when did you start working here?"

"Anong pake mo?'

But instead of getting hurt ay nakangiti pa rin siya, which made me irritate even more. Lucky for her na pamemeste lang ang alam, she doesn't even need to study dahil lang sa kapatid niya ang newly appointed president, all she needs to do is to complete the attendance and she passes. But for students like us who struggles with time, lalo na kung working student ka, and dagdag pa ang obligations mo sa school, and it still make me wonder why are we still alive. 

 

"Leave me alone Bona"

"Pres naman"

"Can't you see that i"m having my me time here? I want to be alone, mag-isa. I'm tired with all those activities that are lined up, merong this week, add those university olympic and the inter-school competition, tapos ikaw na walang ginawa kundi pestehin ako buong araw, 24 damn 7 KIM BONA" I said without even breathing, at napayuko naman siya.

"I' sorry Pres"

"I don't need your damn sorry Bona, I want you to be sensitive to everything, hindi yung gusto mo lang ang nasusunod, palibhasa spoiled ka at wala kang alam gawin kundi manggulo"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter