Announcement

Fated - A Mother of Spirits' Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey Guys,

 

You’ve probably been wondering where most of my chapters of all my stories on AFF have gone, so let me make an announcement.

 

I’ve created a Patreon page for all of my completed stories and also to continue posting my ongoing ones.

 

As many of you know, I was usually a writer who posted pretty regularly on here, but I can’t lie and say that I have done so lately.

 

The reason for that is that I’ve been feeling quite unmotivated and frustrated at the engagement here.

 

So, I’ve decided to give Patreon a try. I don’t know if there’s going to be a good turnout, but I thought I might try to do that for a few months and if it’s not working either to stop posting altogether.

 

While I love to write, with studying and working, it is still a commitment, so to invest that kind of time when there’s not so much return has become a little bit of a struggle.

 

Anyways, long story short, I wanted to continue to write but also need a reason to.

 

How does it work?

 

You follow this link here and sign up for a membership.

 

You’ll get access to all of my completed stories and will be able to read the chapter updates for ongoing stories. (Completed stories will be fully uploaded by the 15th April – I’m still in the process of adding them – there’s a lot of chapters, okay!)

 

I’m also planning to post ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter