Two

Another Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyeon looked at the two men. Confused is an understatement. Which one is the Kwon Yul she supposed to meet? Her heart was beating fast along with the sound of the fireworks behind them.

“I need a break here.” Sooyeon uttered.

“You are not supposed to be here.” The first Yul said to the second one.

“Oh dear nephew, I think you are confused. This blind date is set up for me.” The second Yul said as he glanced at Sooyeon.

“Nephew?” Sooyeon looked at the first Yul.

“This is my uncle Kwon Yul. We share the same name.” First Yul explained.

“And that explains why the blind date is for me. You see, Sooyeon, they told you I was in my 40s, right?” The second Yul said while smirking at the first Yul.

Sooyeon was taken aback. 

"Well... sorry about that but I was told you are around 40...but you look in your early 20s."

“Yes. They did.” Sooyeon gave a secret glance at the first Yul.

“I was supposed to greet you at the table but something came up and I was running late.” The second Yul explained.

Sooyeon could only nod.

“That doesn’t make sense. You were here since the morning.” The first Yul chimed in.

“Oh, why are you still here anyway? Go. This is not your place.” The second Yul stood in front of Sooyeon, blocking his nephew from looking at the woman.

“She has the say in this. I will leave if she wants me to.” The first Yul leaned and looked at Sooyeon.

“I’m…” Sooyeon did not know what to say.

“Do your parents even know that you are interrupting my blind date.” The second Yul blocked the first Yul again.

“It doesn’t concern them and it doesn’t concern you as well.” The first Yul glared at the second Yul.

“Sooyeon, do you know that he is 25?” The second Yul looked at Sooyeon.

Sooyeok shook her head, avoiding the stare from the first Yul.

“Yeah. 25. 7 years younger than you.” The second Yul stood beside Sooyeon.

“What does that have to do with anything?” The first Yul was furious.

“Calm down, boy. Your immaturity is showing.” The second Yul said with a smirk.

“Please stop.” Sooyeon said as the first Yul wanted to punch his uncle.

“I, I need some time to think. I clearly spent the night with him, thinking he is the one for the blind date. And you, I just met you like 10 minutes?” Sooyeon looked at the second Yul.

The older Yul leaned to the rail behind him and shrugged his shoulders as he understood what Sooyeon was saying.

“Take your time then but it’s already midnight.” The second Yul said whilst the first Yul went to Sooyeon.

“Hey, I just want you to know that I am really sorry for this confusion. It was never my attention to lie or to play with you. I was genuine and honest from the start.” The first Yul said to Sooyeon.

“Yada yada yada. You knew she was here for me but yet you approached her. Where do you get off?” The second Yul chimed in.

“I appreciate if you don’t use that tone with him.” Sooyeon looked at the second Yul.

Second Yul shrugged again and looked away.

“Besides, I was with him the whole night. Where were you?” Sooyeon was curious.

“I said I was late.” The second Yul felt like Sooyeon was hinting that she is selecting his nephew over him.

“Right…then…let’s have a blind again. Consider tonight was his turn.” Sooyeon said all of sudden.

“Fine by me.” Second Yul smiled mockingly towards his nephew.

Sooyeon looked at the first Yul. The younger man doesn’t look like he agrees with what she was saying.

“We can still be friends…” Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter