One

Another Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The banquet hall were filled with people for Mr. Kwon's birthday. Mr. Kwon had invited all his family and friends for a celebration. He was after all 80 years old. With 6 children and 18 grandchildren, their acquaintances alone are enough but the more the merrier.

Sooyeon entered the hall and searched for the gift table. Her parents has personally sent her as a representative for the banquet. And of course for a secret blind date as well. Sooyeon was told to drop the gift at the table and the person who greeted her would be her blind date. Sooyeon found the table and went to it.

"This is from the Jung." Sooyeon said and the woman at the table nodded.

"Jung Sooyeon?" A man said from behind.

Sooyeon turned to find a young man. She looked behind the man and around before nodding. 

"And you must be, Kwon Yul?" Sooyeon said.

Yul nodded.

"You look surprised?" Yul said as he pleased Sooyeon to walk with him to the drinks counter.

"Well... sorry about that but I was told you are around 40...but you look in your early 20s." Sooyeon smiled like an idiot while Yul laughed.

"Maybe it's because I shaved my beard earlier. And...they didn't tell me you're a such beauty." Yul smiled in all honesty.

"Want a drink?" Yul added and Sooyeon nodded .

//

Through the night, they talked nonstop about everything. They even isolated themselves at the balcony to chat privately. 

"So, Sooyeon, can I see you again?" Yul asked as he noticed it was already nearing midnight.

"Sure. Why not? I had fun talking to you." Sooyeon replied.

"Great. Can you wait here for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter