Chapter 2 (final)

Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chansung and Junho enter Wooyoung’s room. He will be discharge today. “Hyung~ yay! You come to take me. Did you bring my Beep?”Wooyoung asked innocently. “Beep? I forgot to bring it today but he is at home. You will meet him later ok,”Chansung smile and pat his head. In fact, Chansung didn’t know who Beep is. He just says it to make the small boy comfortable.

“Yay! I love you hyung,”Wooyoung hugs Chansung tightly. Junho just smiling seeing that scene. Wooyoung become completely different person now. He help Chansung pick Wooyoung’s thing and pack it in the bag. “Do you have any idea what is Beep? He keep asked it from the first day he open his eyes,”Chansung whisper to Junho. “I don’t know either. Where do we find that thing?”Junho try to speak as slow as possible.

“Give this to him. I think this is Beep,”Nichkhun appear at the door. “Beep! You! Why you take my Beep? Bad hyung! Go away!”Wooyoung shout at Nichkhun and run hide behind Chansung. “Wait Woo,”Nichkhun try to reach the small boy. Wooyoung tighten his grip on Chansung’s shirt and hide his face. He is shivered. “Stop it. I think he is scared of you. Leave that thing here and I advised you to leave him alone before my fist is on your pretty face,”Chansung speak seriously.

Junho pat Wooyoung’s back. “Shh…it’s ok. We are here with you. He will not hurt you,”Junho try to comfort Wooyoung. Wooyoung lift his face with teary eyes. “He is bad. I don’t know him but I know he is bad,”Wooyoung sobbed. Nichkhun looks shocked. “Hear that? Please leave now,”Chansung try to hold his anger.

“But…ok I will leave now but I will be back for him,”Nichkhun leave them. “He is gone now. Here your Beep,”Chansung hand Wooyoung the plush. “Beep! I miss you!”Wooyoung hugs the plush tightly. “Let’s go now. I want to cook special dish for us tonight. Who want to eat ice-cream?”Chansung asked happily. “Me! I want to eat ice-creams! A lot of ice-creams,”Wooyoung put his hands up happily. Junho is chuckles seeing Wooyoung. He is just like a kid.

**************

Junho is playing with Wooyoung in the living room. Wooyoung stand up suddenly. “I can smell chicken soup! Chicken soup!”Wooyoung run to the kitchen. “Hyung! I want to eat chicken soup! Can I?”Wooyoung asked happily. “Of course you can Woo but you have to take a bath first ok,” Chansung smile at Wooyoung. “Ok!”Wooyoung jumped happily. “Hoho hyung, can you take me?”Wooyoung tugged Junho’s shirt. “Let’s go!”Junho hold Wooyoung’s hand and get into bathroom.

After having a bath, all of them having a dinner together. Chansung smile proudly when Wooyoung said he love his cooking for many times. Junho is just smiling look at his boyfriend. Chansung is a good cooker because he loves to eat a lot. Wooyoung go to sleep after eat his medicines. Sometime he will murmur something in his sleep. Chansung and Junho know he is having such a hurt memory. It is painful to see their friend become a completely different person.

**************

Chansung and Junho are watching a movie when suddenly their bell is ringing. Junho open the door and meet with Nichkhun at there. “What do you want?”Junho asked coldly. Chansung appear behind his boyfriend. “I…i…I just want to meet him. Please. I’m begging you,”Nichkhun get to his knee. “Get up now and get in. I don’t want my neighbor think bad about us,”Chansung said and let Nichkhun entering their house.

They seat at the couch. There is a silent moment before Chansung speak out. “Why you do that to him? You have promised us to take care of him. I know he is a little bit childish sometime but it is his natural behavior, his charm,”Chansung look straightly at Nichkhun. “I’m sorry. I don’t know why I have become like that. I love him so much. Please, let me take care of him. I want him back,” Nichkhun begs with teary eyes.

“It is hard for us when you have broken a promise. He is like our own brother. It is hurt when seeing he is hurt. By the way, what about Victoria? For not mistaken, you are happy with her don’t you?”Junho asked Nichkhun. Nichkhun shook his head. “She is such a . When she gets what she want, she is leaving,”Nichkhun still remembered when Victoria said they just a buddy not more than that.

“So, you have received your punishment huh? About Wooyoung, if you really love him, show us that. I will not allow you meet him if you will make him hurt again,”Chansung said in a warning tone. “I promise. If I make him hurt again, I will allow you to kill me immediately,” Nichkhun put his right hand up. “I think you should leave now. He is sleeping. I don’t want to bother him,”Junho speak politely.

“Thank you for your second chance. I appreciate it. I’m sorry for hurting him. I’m truly an awful person,”Nichkhun bowed at them. “It’s ok. Even I still mad at you I will still forgiving you because you are person that he loved. We will try to help you and him,”Chansung smiled at Nichkhun. “Me too. Sincerely I’m not an easy person to forgiving someone. If you really want to change, I will help you with that,”Junho said in serious tone. “Thank you Chansung, Junho. I will try my best. Good bye then,”Nichkhun gets to his car and leaves the house.

“What do you think Channie?”Junho look at his boyfriend. “For a God sake I still mad at him but at the same time I want to see his true changes. I want him to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter