Chapter 1

Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Khunnie, can I have that doll?” Wooyoung pointed at chicken plush on the rack. “Stop acting like a kid. Peoples are watching us,” Nichkhun ignored Wooyoung. “Please…. I want that doll and I promised you I will stop acting like a kid ok,”Wooyoung give his innocent smile. “Ok fine I will buy it for you,”Nichkhun get the chicken plush and buy it for Wooyoung.

Wooyoung hug the plush all the way from the mall. Sometime he will kiss the doll and pat it. Nichkhun ignored the small boy. He just can’t stand when Wooyoung act too much but he love him. He loves Wooyoung so much.

They arrived at home. Wooyoung bring his doll to their room. He placed it beside their bed. “Start from today, I will call you Beep ok,”Wooyoung kiss the doll. He goes out from the room and fined Nichkhun is on the phone. He looks happy talking with the phone.

“Khun…,”Wooyoung try to call the taller boy. “Wait a minute. What is it? I’m on the phone. Can you see it?”Nichkhun continued talking with the stranger. Wooyoung turns back. He pouted his mouth. “I just want to ask if you want to take shower with me,”Wooyoung murmured to himself.

Wooyoung get into the bathroom and washing himself alone. He goes out and found Nichkhun still on his phone. From his face he can tell that Nichkhun must be happy talking with the other one. “It looks like I will sleep first,”Wooyoung sit on the bed.

“Beep, it’s nice to meet you. At least, I have someone to talk to. I want to sleep now. Can you sing for me?”Wooyoung smile at the doll. “I guess not. Hehe. Fool me. Good night Beep. Meet you on tomorrow morning,”Wooyoung pat the doll and go to sleep.

“Woo?”Nichkhun open the bedroom door. He can see small figure sleeping on the bed. “I’m sorry baby. Good night,”Nichkhun pat his head and give a small kiss on his forehead. “I love you Khun,”Wooyoung murmured in his sleeping. “I love you too,”Nichkhun smile and give another kiss on Wooyoung’s cheek.

****************

Wooyoung just get back from his workplace when he caught female voice in their house. He opens the front door and catch Nichkhun talking with a beautiful lady. “Khun?”Wooyoung call Nichkhun. “Hey Woo, this is Victoria. She is my old friend. Vic, this is Wooyoung. My..housemate,”Nichkhun stuttered. Wooyoung look at Nichkhun’s face before give a smile to Victoria.

“Hi Victoria. Nice to meet you. Excuse me, I have something to do,”Wooyoung excused himself from them. He feels jealous when Nichkhun always smile when Victoria with him. “He never smiles like that when he is with me,”Wooyoung get into his room.

“Beep!! Gosh.. I miss you so much,”Wooyoung get the doll and kiss it. “Beep, can I told you something? I know you can’t reply me but I still want to talk with you,”Wooyoung get to the door and lock it. He jumps to his bed and placed Beep in front of him. He in hale deeply before tears are running down through his cheeks.

“Beep, I love him so much. He never acts like this before. I feel like he is far away from me now. Just look at him. He is very happy with that lady. I miss the old him. I want him back. Can you do that for me?”Wooyoung took Beep and hug it tightly. He fell asleep in his crying.

****************

Wooyoung wake up and find he is in the dark. “Oh, I must be sleeping from the evening,”Wooyoung get to his feet and open the door. His house is in the dark. “Khun must be out,”Wooyoung switch on the lamp and go to kitchen. He feels hungry.

It’s been a long time since they cook together. Wooyoung miss that scene a lot. He smiled when he remembered how panic Nichkhun was when his finger is bleeding from cut. Now, all of that just leave as a memory. Wooyoung cook ramen and eat it in the living room.

He switches on the TV. “Hey, that is Victoria. So, she is model. No wonder Nichkhun looks happy with her,”Wooyoung continued eating his ramen. He can hear the bell is ringing. He is surprised with his view. Nichkhun is with Victoria. Both of them are drunk. Wooyoung bring them in and close the door.

Both of them totally zone out. Wooyoung let them sleep on the couch. He brings his bowl and washed it in the kitchen. Suddenly, he can hear small moan from the living room. Wooyoung close the water tap and go to the living room. He can see Nichkhun is on top of Victoria. Their clothes are everywhere in the living room.

Wooyoung can’t stand seeing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter