17 - Girlfriend Chatroom

GIRLFRIEND CHATROOM // SKZ ver. [story start!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Girlfriend Chatroom [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] GIRLFRIEND CHATROOM [/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3] 

"Aren't you busy?" asked Max. She doesn't know what gotten into Chan. That he suddenly want to meet with her. And near her office. 

"Yeah. I'm busy. We're going to have Japan comeback next month. And concert at the same time" answer Chan. Sipping the coffee in front of him. 

"Then you got time to visit me? All the way here to my workplace" 

"Just because" says Chan. He clearly didn't reveal his motive behind going there. 

His mind have been occupied lately by the conversation with Max's officemate. Today he trying his luck to see if he can meet that person. But he won't tell Max about it. 

"Go back after that coffee. What if anyone see you. This place is popular place. I don't want to be attacked by Stay" says Max. She clearly doesn't understand why Chan is here. During office hour. 

Earlier that day, Chan called her and say he nearby. Thus asking her for a cup of coffee. Max want to tell Chan to just go back. But that guy been on cranky mood lately. 

Max can totally feel it when they two video called before sleeping. 

"Owh. Miss Kwon. Long time no see. How are you?" can be heard. Max looked up to see one of office worker who work on the same building as her. She has meet this guy a few time in elevator. 

"Mr Lee. Yes. It's been a long time. Just come back from business trip?" Max friendly reply him. 

"Yes" he answer short and his expression is not good. "I see you got company. See you later" he said before leaving. 

Max looked toward Chan and he give her the best smile. It just makes Max frown since Mr Lee expression just like he seen a predator. 

"Is that the senior of you? As I remember he Lee too" asks Chan. 

"My senior? Ah. Lee Kibum. No. This guy work a few floor down from my office" answer Max. 

"Oh. I see..." Chan looked at the time and says "I'll get going" he stand up. "Stay and rest here for a while. I know you're busy without break time"

"I should send you out" says Max. Chan shake his head. "Finish your drink before going out"

Max stayed at per Chan order. She watch as Chan go out and grab a taxi. "Weird. What gotten into him?"

Max decide to let it out. She open the app and write a message in the group. 

 

[Girlfriend Chatroom]

Max : Girls, Chan is totally weird today. 

Hwiae : Weird? How so? 

Hwiae : Wait. I forgot to add the new addition into the group. 

Hwiae added Yeoreum to the group chat. 

Hwiae added Sihyun to the group chat. 

Hwiae : Now it's everyone.

Sihyun : What kind of group is this? Girlfriend Chatroom? 

Yeoreum : All of the girls are here. A girls chat?

Hwiae : Yeah. I decide we need a place to gossip about the boys and talk bad about them. Lol. 

Sihyun : Seriously the group name. I'm not even anyone's girlfriend. 

Clara : Right? I been issuing this matter since I'm added to this group. 

Dami : But I think it suitable anyway. 

Hwiae : Do I need to explain like again. It's either you think is as a we're the boys girlfriend or just girl friend. Or treat it as we all friend who a girl. 

Hwiae : Plus I don't feel like changing the group chat name. Now we're talking about Max and Chan. Max unnie, ask the question again. 

Max : Gosh. It's not a question. But you girls know, Chan is totally weird today. 

Suyeon : How is he weird?

Max : Suddenly he come around my office and asked to meet up for coffee break. That never happen before. Usually we meet somewhere near their dorm or JYP. 

Hyesun : So there where he went. Their manager is searching for him a while ago. 

Clara : Bro sneaked out. Lol. 

Hwiae : Since when he became so lawless. 

Suyeon : Did anything happen for him to behave strangely? 

Dami : Yeah. Anything actually happen, unnie? 

Max : What recently happen... 

Sihyun : The tea for today.

Yeoreum : Changbin did mention that Chan quite listless nowadays. 

Sihyun : Isn't that he being himself due to insomnia? 

Max : If what happen, I don't know. But Chan quite cranky. 

Yeoreum : See... My guy didn't see it wrong. 

Suyeon : Nothing at all? Maybe your conversation with him? 

Dami : Anything simple like maybe you forgot to call him? Jeongin would be cranky if I forgot to text or call him. 

Max : Ah. There something. 

Max : A while ago. My officemate get hold of my phone and message Chan. Since he thought that Chan is catfishing me. 

Hwiae : Hahahaha. Omg that so funny. 

Sihyun : That happen? This is such nice topic to be told. 

Dami : He? 

Max : Yeah. He is a guy. 

Yeoreum : I think Chan being jealous. 

Clara : He definitely jealous. And since you two are just friend. There nothing he can do about it.

Hyesun : Agree on that. Chan is jealous. 

Max : But he just a officemate.

Suyeon : Unnie, you should do something. I do think he jealous too. 

Max : OMG. What should I do? 

Yeoreum : Reassure him that he the only one. 

Max : But we're not even dating. 

Hwiae : I bet he going near unnie work place because he want to accidentally meet that guy. He might think him as rival. 

Max : But Kibum sunbae is just a officemate.

Sihyun : Agree. He doesn't want to ask to meet him so he go there for a chance encounter. 

Dami : Unnie. It better if you bring forward the matter yourself. He will be relieved if you the one who talk about it first. 

Max : Hmmm... Let me try. 

 

Lately Lee Know have been seen with his phone. It not weird as it normal for people nowadays to be addicted to phone. But it different if it is Lee Know and he is typing most of the time. 

"Don't you think it weird?" asked Hyunjin as he takes a glance toward Lee Know for a sec.

"It totally weird" reply Felix. Who did the same.

"For real. Lee Know hyung who always ignore people message start to texted a lot"

"It makes me wonder who he messaged with. But I'm scared to even peak at it"

"Me too. I don't want to eat tissue" says Hyunjin. 

A few days prior to that. 

 

[Hwiae to Minho]

Hwiae : It's my roleplay stuff. Delete it from your mind. 

Minho : There no use you deleting the stuff. I already screenshot it. 

Minho : You roleplaying? 

Minho : Will tell Han and just wait for his response. 

Hwiae : Yeah. I did. What wrong with roleplay?

Hwiae : Go on. Not like he doesn't know I'm roleplaying. 

Minho : But he doesn't know you roleplay something R rated. 

Hwiae : Please tell Han. I'm waiting for his response. 

Minho : ... 

Minho : What the hell actually with you two? 

Hwiae : Whatever. 

Hwiae : Since you see my roleplay stuff. Want to roleplay? 

Minho : I'm speechless. 

Hwiae : Do you want or not? If not, I'm off roleplaying with other people I found online. 

Minho : This world is scary. You should know that. Especially the internet. 

Hwiae : I know. But they don't know I don't mind enter prison from murder. 

Minho : Seriously, why Han need to know this kind of person. 

Hwiae : Said someone who planning to kill his friend from being in love with his teammate. 

Hwiae : Good luck trying on your plan. 

Minho : You really trying to win every single time. 

Hwiae : Can't I? 

Minho : By the way, why one of the plot is talking about the best way to commit murder?

Hwiae : Oh. I'm writing a fanfiction of you planning to kill Han. 

Minho : I think I will have trust issue the longer I talked to you. 

Hwiae : That how we Stay fell when talking to you. Right back on you. Hahaha. 

Hwiae : Actually to check their vibe. If we can talk on the same wavelength or not. 

 

That how thing start on them. Then, now. 

 

[Minho to Hwiae]

Minho : Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter