16 - Couple talk 02

GIRLFRIEND CHATROOM // SKZ ver. [story start!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Couple talk 02 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] GIRLFRIEND CHATROOM [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Hwiae is in middle of typing something when her phone ring, giving notification for incoming message. It shock her that she jolt a little. Quickly calmed down, she checked the message. Right away reply with dissatisfaction. 

 

[Han to Hwiae]

Han : Hello. What are you doing right now? 

Hwiae : Ya. You almost give me a heart attack. Give warning first before you message me. 

Han : How to give a warning? 

Hwiae : ... 

Hwiae : Don't know. Whatever. 

Hwiae : What is it? 

Han : Just to know your wellbeing. How your job? 

Hwiae : Kind of okay. But I don't know when I will be able to travel overseas. 

Han : There will be time for that. 

Hwiae : Yeah. How about you? Someone who always busy. 

Han : We just started the concert. And this month we will start getting ready for Japan comeback. 

Hwiae : Busy. Busy. Get a rest when you can. Take care of your mental health. I don't want to see you having a hard time. 

Han : I am taking care of myself. 

Hwiae : If having a girlfriend might help. Get one. 

Han : For someone who pretend to be my girlfriend to say something like that. 

Hwiae : I just play around. I don't want to disturb your love life anyway. I also want to have my love life. I'm not dating you ever. 

Han : Yeah. Yeah. 

Han : Actually, there something that I want your help. 

Hwiae : What is it? As long as not killing someone. I still doesn't want to enter prison yet. The outside world still fun for me..

Han : Can you pretend to be my girlfriend for a bit longer? 

Hwiae : Fancy for you asking for me for something like this. There must be something. 

Hwiae : Is it about that new addition we have? 

Han : You quite sharp. 

Hwiae : I got a sense she quite fishy. So what happen between my best friend and this new girl? 

Han : We ed. 

Hwiae : Oh my god. Wait. I need to get tissue. I spilled my coke because of you. 

Han : Go on. 

Hwiae : I'm here. So what happen? For real? 

Han : Yeah. We both drunk and did it. 

Hwiae : My best friend already grow up. I'm sad. I feel left out. 

Han : Kick that dramatic side of you away for once. 

Hwiae : I'm back. So, what wrong with that? Why I need to pretend more? I already feel the joke it too long and want to break the news. 

Han : I want to get serious with her. But she doesn't want. She someone who doesn't want a commitment.

Hwiae : Wow. Bold of her. I'm not as bold as that. 

Han : Yeah. Quick get laid. I'm already done. 

Hwiae : you. 

Hwiae : So you want me to be your fake girlfriend so that she get jealous? 

Han : No. Just want to show that I already moved on. Maybe makes her regret a little. 

Hwiae : I'm up for this. How dare she did this to my best friend. Dine and dash just like that. 

Han : Dine and dash. Lol.

Hwiae : Will keep the facade on. Tell me when you want to stop. And get a better girlfriend! 

Han : Yes. 

Han : Thanks.

Hwiae : No problem. Anything for my best friend. Just give me more Lee Know picture... Please...

Han : Okay. Let me see if there any in my gallery. If not, I will go and snap some right away. 

Hwiae : Thanks~ 

 

A few minutes after that 

 

Hwiae : OMG!!! It's all your fault!!! 

Hwiae : All because of you nearly shock me to death. Now I feel like bury myself alive.

Han : What the? What happen? 

Hwiae : I clicked send the draft for my roleplay. 

Han : It not like you deleted it. The draft still there. 

Han : Plus you still roleplaying?

Hwiae : it fine? I drafted it in message. And I clicked send. And it send to none other than your favorite hyung. 

Hwiae : Hell yeah. I still roleplaying. 

Han : You send it to Lee Know hyung? 

Hwiae : Yeah. And he just reply to it. He who usually ignore my groceries list. 

Han : You. I don't know what to do with you. But what did he reply? 

Hwiae : Asking me a lot of question...

Han : Go reply to him. You lament he ignore you before. Now he interested. 

Hwiae : Hate you. I'm not going to be your fake girlfriend anymore. 

Han : No!!! Hwiae, I'm sorry. I will give more picture and video to you. Okay? 

 

[Felix to Hyesun]

Felix : Are you working tomorrow?

Felix : I got some free time tomorrow... 

Felix : And doesn't want to spend it with gaming.

Hyesun : Are you asking or conforming? You already know I'm off tomorrow. 

Felix : Trying to confirm what you will do on your day off. 

Hyesun : I'm busy. 

Felix : T T 

Felix : What are you doing tomorrow? 

Hyesun : Going for a date. 

Felix : Date...? With whom? 

Hyesun : My boyfriend. 

Felix : ... I'm your boyfriend...

Hyesun : Yeah. What should we do tomorrow? 

Felix : You shock me. I thought we won't be able to have our time. 

Hyesun : Hahaha. Sorry. Being with people who likes to tease other makes me one of them too. 

Hyesun : So, what should we do tomorrow? 

Felix : Museum date? 

Felix : Park date?

Felix : Wait. How about Yoori? Is she free? Are you going to send her to babysitter or not? 

Hyesun : Definitely. Why would Yoori not free when I am. I don't want to send her to her babysitter. Plus I want to spend time with Yoori and you too. 

Felix : It's quite some time since I got to spend time with Yoori. Then what should we do? 

Hyesun : I'm the one asking that first. And you ask me back.

Felix : Does Yoori want to do anything? 

Hyesun : Yoori says anything as long as uncle Felix is here. 

Felix : Should I come over and do some baking? 

Hyesun : Remember last time you come to bake? Yoori ended up bathing in flour.

Felix : She at the age where she curious about everything. 

Hyesun : I'm having hard time cleaning the flour out of Yoori's hair. And she giggling all the time.

Felix : Maybe not a good idea. I should just bake something here and bring it to her. 

Hyesun : Yeah. 

Felix : How about picnic? 

Hyesun : Did you realize you're an idol? 

Felix : We can go somewhere nature that not many people go. 

Hyesun : Is there a place like that? 

Felix : It so hard to do something outside. Are we going to stay at your home again? I really hope to bring Yoori out. 

Hyesun : Let's me google some place that doesn't have many people. 

Felix : Me too. 

 

After searching for a place and debate over it, they found a nice place to go. 

 

Felix : What should we bring? I will bake some cookies and brownies. 

Hyesun : I will be making sandwiches and kimbap. 

Hyesun : Do you have time for that? Baking all those. 

Felix : It's been a long time since I baked. The ingredients already bought. I just need to make it. 

Hyesun : Don't tire yourself. 

Felix : Don't worry. I can ask my member to help me. 

Hyesun : Okay. I will pick you up tomorrow. 

 

Felix put the phone down and go out of his room. He really announce "I'm making cookies and brownies who want some?"

Jeongin comes out of his room asking "Hyung, do you need me to help?"

 

Hyunjin sitting at his usual seat at the bakery he usually goes. While playing with his phone, he checked the time over and over again. 

It's working days, Hyunjin got time off but Suyeon who supposed to ended her work at 2 PM is no where in sight. But they didn't plan the date early, the two plan to meet around 6:30 PM. 

Not long after that, the bell on the door rings and Hyunjin can see Suyeon entering. 

"Sorry. I got to immersed in games that I lost track of time" explain Suyeon as she already 20 minutes late than promised time. 

"It's okay. I don't mind waiting while eating bread anyway" laugh Hyunjin. Suyeon smiled at that. 

"So, what do you want to drink? I already choose the bread anyway" asks Hyunjin. Suyeon already notice the mountain of bread on the table right when she come. And know that she shouldn't get more. 

"Bubble tea"

"Okay. Wait a minute. I will buy for you. You can eat first. I already ate a few anyway" Hyunjin stand up and goes to the counter to buy drink. 

Suyeon nods. She watch Hyunjin movement as she takes random tasty bread and start eating. She starving. 

A while later when Suyeon on her second that Hyunjin come back. And it not only with her bubble tea. But there another sweet desert. 

"The owner said this is on the house. It's their new recipes. They want our feedback on it"

"What kind of desert is this?" asked Suyeon as she takes the spoon and cut it. She quick takes a bite of it. 

"Hmmm... It's good. It's a fried ice cream" 

"Fried ice cream?" asked Hyunjin before he also takes a bite. "It's good"

Hyunjin quick shout to the owner. "It's good. It definitely sell well!" 

The owner laugh and reply "Eat. Quickly eat it. Or the ice cream will melt"

The two have frequent the place for a while that the owner already know them. The owner didn't think much anyway. Just treat them as two bread lover who love to come and try new bread he make. 

As the two enjoying the simple time together, Hyunjin ask "How the group chat?"

"Huh?" Suyeon looked at Hyunjin ij question. 

"I mean, how is it? Are you okay being in the group?"

"Ah. Yes. I already know Max unnie. And the others are nice. There won't be a day without anything happening"

"Good that you're okay. I kind of wonder if you want to stay in the group or not"

"I will stay. They are chill. And it fun reading the message when I'm tired after working"

"Right. They so much fun. A lot of things happen"

 

Time passes, and they now leaving the bakery with the leftovers. All due to Hyunjin buying more than he supposed to. 

Hyunjin walked Suyeon back to her place. 

"Aren't you busy?" asked Suyeon as today Hyunjin got a time to spend with her and also now, sending her home. 

"We will be busy. Before that we got some break time. Not long enough to visit home anyway or I will go and play with Kkami"

"Ah. Kkami. I want to meet Kkami one day"

"I need to bring Kkami from my family house. Let's wait when I got more free time. We can go to dog park with Kkami"

"Do you think Kkami would like me?"

"All kids like you. Kkami is a kid too. There no way Kkami won't like you"

Suyeon at that time held an urge to ask "Does Kkami's dad like me?" But she held it in. 

Hyunjin looked at Suyeon slightly. He doesn't know but his face kind of heated up. If at that time the sky is bright, his face definitely can be seen in slight shade of red. The dark night and the unhelpful street lights hid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter