ReUPLoaded CH. 3

KIDNAPPED

 

 
We reluctantly walked into the house. The door suddenly closed behind me with a BANG! I tried to open the door but it was stuck. We were frightened. I began to shake, i couldn't stop shaking. "Open the door DAra" Bom screamed.
 
"IT won't open it's stuck!"I said with a very shaky voice. She tried to pull on the door also but failed.
 
"Well we came here to find minzy, let's just take a look around" said CL. She began to walk off along with bom, "Wait don't leave me here," I said hurriedly following them behind.
 
We heard noises coming from this room so we followed. When we walked in we saw minzy tied to a chair looked down at the floor. "MINZY AH!" I screamed rushing towards her and begining to untie her.
 
"What are you guys doing here?"Minzy said groggily. "We read that note that you gave us.We came to save you so come on lets get out of here." Bom said.
 
"Note? What note, i didn't write a note"minzy said."You must have bumped your head or something, come on let's just get out of here" i said. 
 
"You guys have to get out of here it's not safe" she said in a worried voice. "UGH, what's that terrible smell?" CL said. "You guys, you have to hide he's coming!" minzy said in a whispery yell.
 
"How do you know? Come on let's just hurry" Bom said. "Because he stinks really bad"Minzy said."Hurry Hide, quickly". We hid behind the furniture in the room.
 
"Who's been in here?"a man said in a deep tone. "No one, No one's been in here"she said in a nervous tone. "I smell perfume, you weren't wearing perfume" he said. I covered my mouth to control my breathing. I prayed that he wouldn't look for us.
 
I heard a loud slap and minzy cry out. "Next time you lie to me, you won't see the light of day" he threatened. I gulped hard trying to swallow the hard lump that had formed i my throat.
 
She groaned. He soon left and we helped her up. "Come on let's get out of here"I said. As we headed towards the door we heard a startling voice. "And where do you think your going?" he said.
 
".."i silently cursed to myself. I a huge weight pulling me down and we soon fell to the floor. I groaned in pain as my head hit the floor. I felt a hand grab my leg and pull me, I screamed out. "AHH!!"
 
He was draged my body like a rag doll across the cold dusty floor into a barely lit decrepit room....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mianhae if its a little different..this is the origional chapter i wrote. i'll fix it later on.