Left Behind...

Unrequited Love

'She loves me?' Yesung sat on the sofa and stared at the ceiling. 'No, I can't assume that.'

He sighed and stood up when his manager called his name. They made their way back to the van to take him back to the dorms. His mind went back to the recording earlier. He was so distracted and the recording took longer than usual. He apologized to the staff as this was not how he usually performed. He was Super Junior's main vocal for a reason. He was shaken out of his thoughts when his manager advised they have arrived. He said his goodbye and made his way up to their dorm.

'I wonder who she was talking about in the lyrics. Come to think of it, I don't think she ever told me she was in love with someone.' He sighed again. 'Not that she would have the opportunity to tell me since I haven't been making time for her lately.'

He then went into their dorm and made his way to the kitchen when he heard Eunhyuk on the phone.

"Hey Berry! How was the move?" He dropped his things and rushed to the living room. "That's good. I miss you. Hahaha! Don't worry. I know what I'm doing."

"Is that Mimi?" He asked the dancer who just looked at him and raised a brow.

"Berry, I'll call you later."

"Hyuk Jae." His voice barely containing his frustration. "Is that Mimi?"

"Yeah. Mhm." Eunhyuk smirked at him. "I love you too. Bye."

"LEE HYUK JAE!" He rushed to the other man and grabbed him by the collar.

"What Hyung?" The younger one asked in a cold voice.

"Was that Mimi?"

"So what if I was talking to her? Why do you care?"

"What?"

"Why do you care? You haven't even been paying attention to her for a couple of months now." He scoffed. "You call yourself her best friend but you know nothing about her."

"I...Min Jee..."

"Psh. Whatever Hyung."

"Where is she?"

"Why don't you ask her?"

"BECAUSE SHE HASN'T BEEN ASNWERING MY CALLS AND MESSAGES! I GO TO THE CAFE AND SHE'S NOT THERE! I HAVEN'T SEEN, NOR HEARD FROM MY BEST FRIEND FOR WEEKS AND THEN I FIND OUT THAT SHE WROTE THE SONG I WILL BE SINGING FOR THE COLLABORATION ALBUM THAT SHE ALSO SANG THE GUIDE FOR WITHOUT TELLING ME!"

"Tsk. It's all your stupid fault for being so oblivious Jongwoon." Heechul said as he removed his hold from Eunhyuk's collar. He looked at the floor. If the Diva was using his real name, then the other must be pissed.

"I don't understand." He sighed and slumped down on the floor. "It's like I can't breathe."

"Serves you right."

"Heechul. Stop it." Leeteuk's voice reprimanded from the door of his room.

"It's true. It's his fault that Mimbap left."

"She left?" His head snapped up and looked at Heechul confused. "Hyung, what do you mean she left?"

"Berry left a week ago now." Eunhyuk answered.

'She...she left me...'