Finding Out

Unrequited Love

It's been almost a year without any word about Kyung Mi. At first Leeteuk and Heechul gave him updates, but he stopped asking them after a while because it hurts too much. He finally realized how stupid he was.

He and Min Jee broke up 6 months after Kyung Mi left. After their relationship got exposed to the public, the media and the fans were surprisingly supportive. The headlines about them being the 'perfect heavenly voice couple' were all over the news and the internet.

One day, she requested to meet in MoBit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa. I'm sorry."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's end this."

"What? Why?"

"I love you, Jongwoon-oppa; but it's clear that you don't feel the same way."

"I don't understand. I love you, Min Jee."

"Don't lie to yourself Oppa. Kyung Mi-ssi is one lucky girl."

"What?!"

"You've...changed since she left. You're always spaced out, your smiles no longer reach your eyes. The real Jongwoon can no longer be seen. Super Junior's Yesung is the only one that is seen by everyone."

She handed him a familiar, worn out notebook and smiled at him sadly. She stood up and put on her coat.

"You should see all the songs in there. You'll understand."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He sighed as he laid down on the couch, his arm covering his eyes, Kyung Mi's notebook lay open on the table.

He only got the courage to read Kyung Mi's notebook today. The first few songs, he was already familiar with. They were the ones they worked on together. He also saw the lyrics to Sky, and then nothing. Blank pages followed. He was confused as to what Min Jee meant about understanding more after reading all the songs.

"You should read the back part of the notebook Hyung."

"Hyukjae." He sat up and stared at the younger man, clearly confused.

"Aish. I'll just sing one of them for you, but let me read the note here first." Eunhyuk grabbed the notebook, turned to the last few pages, and cleared his throat. "Woonie-oppa, since I don't have the courage to tell you how I feel, I am writing this song. I hope I can sing it for you one day."

Eunhyuk then took a deep breath and started to sing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ooh... yeah..

Our little conversations
Are turning into little sweet sensations
And they're only getting sweeter everytime

Our friendly get togethers
Are turning into visions of forever
If i just believe this foolish heart of mine

I can't pretend
That I'm just a friend
'Cause I'm thinkin' maybe we were meant to be

I think I'm fallin', fallin' in love with you
And I don't, I don't know what to do
I'm afraid you'd turn away
But I'll say it anyway
I think I'm fallin...for you
I'm fallin' for you...

Whenever we're together
Wishing that goodbyes would turn to never
'Cause with you is where I've always wanna be

Whenever I'm beside you
All I really wanna do is hold you
No one else but you has meant this much to me

I can't pretend
That I'm just a friend
'Cause I'm thinkin' maybe we were meant to be
I think I'm fallin', fallin' in love with you
And I don't, I don't know what to do
I'm afraid you'd turn away
But I'll say it anyway

I think I'm fallin', fallin' in love with you
And I don't, I don't know what to do
I'm afraid you'd turn away
But I'll say it anyway

I think I'm fallin'...for you
I'm fallin' for you
I'm fallin', I'm fallin' for you
I'm fallin', I'm fallin' for you
And I don't know what to do, yeah yeah
I'm fallin' for you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You already sang I am Behind You so you already know what the lyrics were about." Eunhyuk sighed and looked at him. "The song was composed before your announcement of your relationship with Min Jee, but it had totally different lyrics."

"What?" He gasped and grabbed the notebook from Eunhyuk and saw that a page was ripped off before the page containing the version he recorded for the album. "Do...do you have a copy of the original?"

"Sorry Hyung. There was only one copy and she already took it with her." The younger then handed him a CD. "I just received this earlier today. It's her debut album. I think you should be the one to listen to it first."

He held the album and Eunhyuk left him alone. 'Letting Go' was the title of the album. He looked at the list of songs and can't help but tear up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Song List:
Story 1 - Fallin'
Story 2 - Jealous
Story 3 - Heart of Mine
Story 4 - Let the Pain Remain
Story 5 - Someday
Story 6 - Set you Free

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~