UPDATES

  ECLIPSE / SUN AND MOON DAL MEDIAS NEW CO-ED GROUP!  PRE-DEBUT SINGLE #3 OUT!
two_zpsg819t9zp.png
Updates

JANUARY 31ST, 2023

Hey guys! Firstly thanks to everyone who has applied and who is going to apply. I just wanted to give a small update to let you guys know that I have decided on a deadline. I have decided to set that deadline for February 21st. That being said, if I end up with a line up I am happy with before then I will close applications early!

 

MARCH 31ST, 2023

All the members have finally been revealed! I wanted to make an update with some more information so here we go!

First off the leaders of Eclipse are... Minju (Iris) and Haenim! Like with Rose I have decided to lable them as co-leaders because aside from being the leaders of their own sub-units, I also like to think that they would work together as leaders of Eclipse and any of the members regardless of unit could go to them. It actually took me a while to settle on these two as leaders as I didn't want to pick leaders based only on age. I personally think that Minju and Haenim we're the best choices.

Since were talking about leaders I thought I would also talk about other positions and changes. I was able to stick to most members first prefrences for plotline, the only person who ended up with their backup was Sangwoo. I also ended up making up some new positions for some of the members. For Junsu, Jechan and Haenim I put them in the units of their first prefrence but played around with positions a little based on their talent twins. I also slightly changed the positions of my characters as the group was now larger I felt the need for some more stronger vocals.

Moving on to member colours and representative emojis! For member colours I decided to use warm tones for Sun and cool tones for Moon as I just that that it would be a nice touch. I really tried to give the members their favourite colours if they had them listed on their applications, but even then some just ended up with other colours. For emojis, again I tried to stick to emojis listed on applications if there was any and then the others I just made up! I tried to base them off of some likes or skills of the members (such as drums for Kwangsu since he plays drums, or coffe for Sorano as she is addicted to it), so I hope everyone is happy with them!

Now moving on to the dorm. I have decided to go with a larger dorm for Eclipse as they are a larger group the dorm I have gone with is a 6 bedroom dorm. In my head I think as Hyojin comes from a very wealthy family, she would start looking at the possibility of renovating apartments in her fathers buildings at this point making them more suitable for idol groups and would also possibly look at moving Rose into a similar set up at the time Eclipse moves into their dorm (Which would have been before debut). Nevertheless, I still tried to base this dorm on apartments in Seoul... just with a heck ton more rooms. Also please dont mind my poor drawing skills, my technical drawing teachers would be ashamed.

In room 1 we have Junsu. As one of the eldest I thought it would be nice to give him his own room also to minimise the chance of him killing someone. In room 2 we have Soye. As Soye is still in school and would have a slightly different schedule to the other member I thought it would be nice to give her her own room so other members wouldn't need to worry about waking her up. In room 3 we have Arin and Hyunjoo. In room 4 we have Sangwoo and Yeonseok. In room 5 we have the three remaining boys, Kwangsu, Haenim and Jechan. Finally in room 6 we have Minju, Asuka and Sorano. I didn't set about splitting Sun and Moon members but in the case of the girls it just seemed to work out that way. I really tried to who was rooming with who off of who I thought would go well together!

Thats all for this update! I know it's a lengthy one but I always try to make one of these as soon as possible!