The naive lad 🌺

Butterfly💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day, on his way back from college and extra classes, Jeonghan was hugging his backpack while leaning by the bus window, it was extremely exhausting today, had two exams and other two classes, looked at the sunset as he yawned.

" Still two days left before winter break ."

He smiled, can't wait for that, he misses his parents and his siblings, and he wanna go visits them, can't wait honestly cause he has been so lonely and sad being all alone in a huge apartment which has been paid for by his lovely father.

He's from a wealthy family, his parents told him to focus on his study as his father owns lots of companies while his mother owns beauty clinics.

His two big brothers work in the same company as their father and he was the youngest spoiled son.
Each one of his family sends him daily expenses.

His father was going to hire a driver for him to college but the boy refused to say that he loves taking bus rides to college.

 

He went back, and was busy walking with his head down when he saw a long leg, kept looking till he saw a person leaning by his apartment door panting while holding his bleeding arm, Jeonghan's eyes widened.

Kneeled over.

" Aj-ajusshi are you okay ? Wait let me call the ambulance." He trembled as he looked scared and worried about the man in black clothes, picked up his phone but he held it and looked at him seriously and scary.

" Don't, I'm fine ..." he's trying to stand up as he did, Jeonghan looked up in disbelief.

He's very tall, wearing all black and something about his clothes made the lad doubt this man's work, blood slipping on the ground as he saw him about to leave.

There is no way he can go back to where he lives like this, he looks badly injured.

The lad didn't know what to do but he did what his heart tells him.

" Aj-ajusshi , come in, I will treat your wounds ." He stuttered, walked over, and told the man to lean on him, Walked hard inside and he runs to bring the first aid kit while the man leaning in the hallway suffering before he faint at the sight of the lad treating his wounds.

 

 

🌺🌺🌺

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter