โ†ณ โœฆ ๐“‚ƒ ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น 1! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ซ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ 2๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ 3๐™ง๐™™ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด! ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐’ ๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜›๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜‹๐˜  ๐˜๐˜–๐˜™ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜™๐˜๐˜š๐˜›๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜š ๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›! ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŽ„

Description

โœ•
ย 
forever 1!
searchใ€€โŒฆ
ย 
ย 
ย 
home
ย 
is where
ย 
the heart
ย 
is
ย 
ย 
โ™ก
ย 
ย 
a mewe roleplay
about us
ย 
ย 
forever 1 is a general, non au, semi lit & mewe based roleplay created for 2nd & 3rd gen idols.ย this is a home for idols who've been in the industry for a long time and are thriving to find friends or colleagues from back in the day.
ย 
rules
ย 
ย 
O1. since this is a roleplay created for people over 25 ( internationally ), we will not accept any muses below that age. we encourage you to choose a muse from the second or third generation of kpop.ย  O2. as of now, we only accept muses that are/were active in the korean entertainment industry.ย  O3. this roleplay is supposed to be a safe space for everyone. therefore, no god-modding, facechasing, metabending or anything of that form will be tolerated here. if we catch you, you will be removed immediately. O4. all ualities are welcome here. however, you are not allowed to date until you've been in the roleplay for at least two weeks. get to know each other more and reminisce the old times first. O5. celebrities that were involved in scandals ( e.g. the burning sun scandal ), the deceased or those that do not wish to be roleplayed will not be accepted here. 06. you are allowed to have a maximum of two muses in the roleplay. if under any circustances, you wish to bring in a third muse, discuss this with one of the admins first.ย  O7. we will not be strict on our activity requirements. for now, you are obliged to post once a week and leave three comments on posts. if we feel that the roleplay isn't as active because of this, we will change the rules. as a reminder, please don't join if you're not willing to spend some of your free time here. ย  O8. all must be kept in dms, or in the rated group. 09. upon joining, you have to write an introduction post on the first day, and make an sns post within the first 48 hours of your stay. get to know your muse before joining. pw is your favorite 2nd or 3rd gen song. 10. no ooc drama, please. ic drama is fine as long as both parties are alright with it. 11. if you have any concerns, don't hesitate to message an admin about this. 12. after we've accepted your application, you have 48 hours to add the admin accounts. we post acceptances on tumblr or we will update the masterlist on aff with the date you have to arrive. 13. in order to apply, you have to add a valid form of contact. your aff account must be at least four months old or your tumblr has to be active. 14. since this is a roleplay for 2nd and 3rd gen idols, please do not treat idols over 30 mainly as people you look up to. of course you can show them your admiration but there's more to a friendship than that. we want our muses to befriend each other and really get to know them.ย  15. if you're done reading the rules, you can reserve a character by sending us an ask on tumblr with a special set of numbers or apply here.
ย 
masterlist
ย 
ย 
reserved00.ย taken.

2pm.ย taecyeon.ย 
APINK.ย BOMI. HAYOUNG.ย EUNJI.ย 
BLACKPINK.ย jennie.ย jisoo 27/11.
bts.ย JUNGKOOK. suga. NAMJOON.ย v.
DREAMCATCHER.ย jiu.
got7.ย jinyoung.
mamamoo.ย solar.
monsta x.ย hyungwon.ย minhyuk,ย 
N.FLYING.ย seunghyub.
SHINEE.ย key.ย TAEMIN.ย minho.
snsd.ย  SUNNY.ย Taeyeon.
TWICE.ย nayeon.ย 
WJSN.ย luda. bona.ย 
actor/actress.ย IM JINAH (NANA),ย krystal jung.ย 
soloist.ย PARK MIYEON ( SERRI ), jessica jung.ย ย christian yu.ย 
updates
opens soon!
ย 
couplelist
ย 
ย 
ย 
name x name
ย 
name x name
ย 
name x name
ย 
name x name
ย 
population
27ย members
ย 
how to join
ย 
ย 
O1: please don't use any special fonts, emojis or characters when creating your account.

O2: write "forever 1" in your bio or use the heart and the star emoji so we know it's you upon arrival.
ย 
03.ย  have fun and enjoy your stay!

ย 
ย 
wishlist
ย 
ย 
admins. wish for 2nd gen & 3rd gen idols!
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
foreveronerp
here is the link to our tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/foreveronerp