Tour Bus Fight

Kim Jaejoong is My Love Rival

 

 

 

“Together make it love, forever make it your smile…,” I sang to SHINee’s Stand by Me happily as I was walking back and forth inside the tour bus.

“Nicky, can you please be quite?” snapped Yoochun from his seat. “I’m tired, I wanna sleep.”

“She’s singing to SHINee’s song while touring with us. What a respectful woman,” added Jaejoong in irritation. “I wonder why Yunho has ever needed to bring his wife with us. She’ll spoil everything!”

“Ah, Kim Jaejoong, are you jealous now that your Yunho got married to me?” I dropped by his seat to give him a smirk. “Now that you can’t touch him anymore?”

It was normal for me and Jaejoong to mock each other like that. We had always fought over Yunho back in the day before JYJ reunited with TVXQ, before JYC was formed, and before Yunho and I exchanged our vows in a private wedding party in New York. Jaejoong had always got annoyed by my obsession toward Yunho and so had I. The fact that I’m Yoochun’s sister, which meant I had to meet Jaejoong more often than we could expect, only strengthened our hatred. Yunho and I had been together for almost four years, but that didn’t stop Jaejoong from being mean to me.

That day wasn’t an exception. We were traveling to Fukuoka, where JYC, the new quintet consisting of five DBSK members, would hold their Japanese comeback tour. It was at the beginning of the summer, my most favorite seasons among the four, so I felt nothing, even Jaejoong’s continuous complaint, could ruin my happiness.

Moreover, Yunho my husband, much to Jaejoong’s annoyance, had asked me to accompany them in that journey for one cute reason: he couldn’t waste any single day without me. Aaaww, wasn’t that sweet? That could only raise Jaejoong’s dislike toward me, but why should I care? The angrier Jaejoong, the happier I could be.

I winked to him with my most devilish expression, knowing that he couldn’t do anything to harm me while Yunho was around. All he could do were frowning and throwing nasty glare to me.

“Hyuntae, how many times I have to tell you that you should pay more respect to Jaejoong-hyung? You don’t even call him oppa!” complained Yoochun.

“There!! You should listen to your older brother, Miss!” shouted Jaejoong.

“It’s Missus, Jae-jae!” I mocked. “Missus Jung Yunho, for your information!”

“Hyuntae!!!” Both Jaejoong and Yoochun yelled at me while Junsu and Changmin laughed happily. Yoochun even spun around on his seat to get a better view of another Hyuntae vs. Jaejoong fighting scene.

“Yunho, get your wife out of here!! She’s sickening me!!!” added Jaejoong frantically.

“Ah, complaining to Yunnie-bear already? Aaawww, poor boy… So you can’t handle Park Hyuntae by yourself, huh?” I teased. Much to Changmin and Junsu’s delight, who always got surprisingly amused every time Jaejoong and I had a fight, I imitated Jaejoong’s irritated face. He was about to hit my face with a pillow when suddenly a pair of strong, muscular arms hugged me from behind.

“Hyunnie, you’ve behaved very badly,” said Yunho. “Do apologize to Jaejoong-hyung…”

“Oppa, he started it first,” I complained. “He said I’ll spoil everything…”

I searched up to look at my husband’s eyes. He looked trying to be serious, and yet he failed, because his gorgeous smile somehow found its way to form itself on his lips. Alongside Changmin and Junsu, he had become another fan-boy of JYC’s most favorite reality show, ‘Fighting over Jung Yunho’.

“Hyunnie-baby…,” Yunho started. Well, how could I say no to his cute, y, adorable, heart-melting, mind-blowing, and breath-taking pleading face even before he got to ask me anything?

“Fine, oppa,” I said. Taking then releasing a deep breath, I turned around to face Jaejoong, who had already had that annoying smile of victory on his face.

“Yunho-ah, I don’t need her apology!” Jaejoong smirked. “I only need to get rid of her!!”

“But that can’t be,” Yunho hugged me tighter in protective gesture. “She’s my wife…”

“And she’s amusing,” said Junsu. “Changmin and I, we’re happy to have her around.”

“You get the point, oppa!” I exclaimed happily. “See, anyone else except you gets happier when I’m around! Even Yoochun-oppa does, right?”

“No comment,” shouted Yoochun from his seat.

“Of course we do,” said Changmin. “We’re happy to have you here, Hyuntae-ah, especially Yunho-hyung, though for him happiness must mean something else!!”

That sharp-tongued maknae of the group laughed out loud, leaving Yunho and I reddened, as if his joke was the funniest in the whole world.

“Whatever, let’s go back to our seats,” ordered Yunho to me with his burning red face.

I refused, “No, I wanna sit with Junsu-oppa.”

“Ah, love to,” said Junsu. He patted the empty seat beside me, signaling me to sit. “Come, you can sit here.”

“You’re not sitting with anyone else but your husband,” Yunho blurted out. His face was getting redder than before, not because of embarrassment, but rather of jealousy. His eyes seemed full with rage as he sent a death glare to Junsu. “And you, Kim Junsu! I used to share everything with you, but I definitely don’t want to share my wife!!”

“Yah, he’s getting jealous!” teased Changmin. He fixed the camcorder in his hands to take a better image of Yunho’s envious face.

“Stop playing around with that camera, Shim!” yelled Yunho at him. “What the heck are you doing??”

“Dunno,” Junsu answered for Changmin. “He’s been doing that ever since our tour started. At first I thought he wanted to make footage of our journey, but then I noticed he focuses only on you two!!”

Changmin showed off his mismatched eyes in delight and said innocently, “I just wanna make a video souvenir for our lovebirds. You know, I record every time they get closer to each other to catch their lovey-dovey moment.”

“You wish!” snapped Yunho. “No, we’re not doing that publicly!!”

“Absolutely not!” I added. All of a sudden, my face went back to crimson shade.

“Hey, that seems to be a good idea,” Junsu suddenly said. “Yeah, that’s brilliant, Changminnie!! You guys could give us some tips, video tutorials or some kind! Perhaps you can release some DVD entitled ‘Hyunho: A Baby-Making Session’!”

“Oh, shut up, duck !” Yunho frowned.

“But Junsu-hyung’s right, hyung!” cut Changmin. “That’s my intention!”

“Shim Changmin, if only I didn’t get this nature’s calling…,” said Yunho in a very dangerous tone.”Honey, gotta go now. Don’t you dare to cheat on me with any of these guys, copy that?”

“I won’t, Sir!” I answered and gave him a hand gesture.

Soon after Yunho vanished to a small cabin in the back of the bus, Changmin burst into laughter. He got me and Junsu astounded by his sudden craziness.

“What’s wrong? Are you losing your mind or sorts?” asked Junsu.

“He’s getting , our leader,” Changmin laughed. “Look!”

He handed over his camcorder and played a certain clip in which we could see some kind of tent forming in between Yunho’s thighs while he was hugging me from behind.

“Hyuntae-ah, you’ve surely put a spell on him!” said Junsu happily.

I shook my head. “It’s embarrassing, totally a humiliation to my husband! I have to erase it before you could save the copy, Changmin-oppa!!”

“No!!!” yelled Changmin. He snatched the camcorder off my hands faster than a blink of an eye before holding it tight with his slim fingers.

“Don’t you dare to leak it in internet, or else…,” I threatened. “Just so you know, our relationship is completely different with your stuffs.” I referred to Changmin’s collection of adult materials of course.

“Oh, really? What’s with the constant ‘ooh’ and ‘aah’ we hear every single night, then?”

God! That Shim Changmin must’ve overheard our activities! With every words coming out of his wide lips, I felt my body grow smaller in shame. I could only lower my eyes as Junsu and Changmin began laughing at me. Mentally, I made a note to make sure each hotel room we use from that time onward must have some kind of noise reducers.

Realizing that he had attacked me too far, Changmin quickly changed his tone from teasing to caring. “It’s okay, no need to be shy,” he reassured. “Truthfully, I feel glad to have you as my sister in law. You and Yunho-hyung fit each other perfectly. With this intimacy of yours, I guess we can look forward to a niece or nephew anytime soon, can’t we?”

If Changmin thought those words of him could cheer me up, he was wrong. Pregnancy, kids, babies had always been the most sensitive issues for me. Almost four years of a sweet, lovely marriage, and yet I hadn’t had a child of my own.

“I don’t know, I’m still having my monthly period comes regularly just like the sun rises everyday,” I said sadly.

“Don’t worry, soon you’ll be expecting a baby,” Junsu gave a soft pat on my shoulder. “Have you visited the doctor lately? What did the doctor say?”

“The same comforting stuffs. He said Yunho-oppa and I are in good terms. There’s no problem with our health, or fertility as well. All we have to do is waiting. Yunho-oppa always says that it’s because we rarely meet each other, that if we stayed together a little longer, we could have more chances.”

“If that was what Yunho-hyung told you, you have to believe it. I’m thinking of the same reason actually,” said Junsu comfortingly, forming a smile on my face. “Don’t worry. You two can have a long break after this promotion.”

“I don’t think it will work, though,” suddenly a voice was heard. Jaejoong, whom we thought had fallen asleep since his whole figure was covered with a blanket, blurted out. “She is half-man, I guess even man may get pregnant faster than her.”

“Hyung!” warned Junsu. “This isn’t something you can make fool of!”

But I’d lost my patience. Feeling totally pissed off, I walked harshly to his seat to face him.

“What did you say, pretty boy?” I glared at him. Although the glare I gave him was supposed to be frightening, Jaejoong didn’t look afraid at all. Instead, he smiled victoriously upon noticing my expression.

“I said it was a big mistake of Yunho to get tied down on you!! Totally a blunder!!!”

“Oh, so you wished him to marry you instead?” I retorted. “No way! He definitely chooses doughnut over banana!!”

“Don’t you dare to bring up the food, you don’t even know how to cook!” snapped Jaejoong. He’d stood up on both his feet that time and stared sharply at me with his big, wide, plastic-surgery-result eyes. “I don’t know what Yunho sees in you, tomboy!”

“Well, he sees me as a woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with, a woman he loves wholeheartedly!! It’s not my fault if he didn’t see you the same way! Just admit it, you act this bitterly because you’re jealous of me, because you think that I’ve stolen him from you-“

“I’m not, you suspicious, spoiled, sullen nightmare!” denied Jaejoong. “I’m annoyed because you’ve changed him, you’ve given bad influence to him!! He used to be affectionate to all members-“

“-to you, you mean,” I cut him.

“To all members!! But now, it’s always about you, you, and you!!”

“What do you expect him to do, then? He’s my husband! It’s normal for him to take care of me!!”

“But that doesn’t mean he could forget his duty as our leader! Before he got married to you, he used to be a loving appa to four of us...”

“And you’re the umma, I know,” I sighed in boredom. “But you’re not anymore! No more umma-appa relationship between you two!! No more Yunjae pairing, no, not anymore!!”

“Go on, Hyuntae! Beat him!” cheered Changmin. “Ha, Junsu-hyung, whom are you gonna put your bet on? I’m with Hyuntae!!”

“Yah, you stupid!! We’re supposed to reconcile them!”

“Nonsense! I don’t wanna befriend this nightmare!” Jaejoong pointed me furiously with his index finger.

“Don’t you ever think I wanna befriend you either, shemale!” I replied.

“Shut up, you two!!!” roared Yoochun. “Shut up, or I’ll throw you both down to the street!”

“You shut up!” both Jaejoong and I bellowed at him.

Jaejoong started again, “Such a disgrace he has a younger sister like you, halfman!!”

“Whatever, plastic!!” I replied. “Yunho loves me more than he loves you!”

“What? What did you say?” Jaejoong’s tone increased a level each time a word was out of him.

I repeated, “He loves me more than he loves you!!”

“Huh, you wish! He knows me way longer than he knows you! And just so you know, he always runs to me whenever he gets a problem!”

“Does he? Well, when did the last time he do it? Five years ago? Your time’s over Jaejoongie!!”

By that time, Jaejoong looked like he could erupt anytime. His face reddened in fury, his eyes were burning me, and his fists were clenched tight on both sides of his raging figure. And just when I called him Jaejoongie, he lifted his hand to attack me.

“NO!!” screamed Junsu and Changmin. Changmin quickly pulled Jaejoong back on his waist o prevent him from doing that immodest thing. Meanwhile, Junsu’s arms were on my waist too to do the same thing. Yoochun had joined the chaos, he had stood exactly between the angry Jaejoong and the furious me.

“When will you stop acting like children???” snapped Yoochun. You two are embarrassing!!”

“You’re so going to pay, Park!! I’ll never, ever set you free!!” Jaejoong squirmed angrily against Changmin.

“Yunho-hyung!!” shouted Junsu. “Yunho-hyung! Your wife and...,” he stopped for a while to think, “...and your boyfriend are trying to murder each other!!”

“YAH!!” The four of us yelled simultaneously at Junsu.

“Yah, he’s not his boyfriend!” I bellowed. “He’s not more than Yunho’s delusional fan-boy!!!”

“What’s going on here?” A stern voice, definitely Yunho’s, approached. “Hyuntae-ah, Jaejoong-hyung, can’t you spend a... YAH!!! Kim Junsu!! What are your arms doing with my wife??”

Yunho had seen the way Junsu held my waist. His eyes were fixed on Junsu, I was surprised he didn’t kill Junsu with his deathly glare. The younger man quickly released me and stuttered, “H-hyung, I.. I didn’t mean to!”

Under Yunho’s suspicious glare, Junsu seemed to shrink deeply. “We’ll have a talk later, Junsu-ah,” said Yunho stiffly before pulling me to his side. He clung his arm on my shoulder and looked down to my eyes, “Jagiya, I told you to pay more respect to Jaejoong-hyung!”

“Oppa...,” I whined. “Oppa, you know he always starts it first...”

“Haha, see? Even your husband chooses me,” said Jaejoong. “How could you say he loves you more than loving us, s?”

“Hyung, it’s not like that,” retorted Yunho. “What I’m trying to say is...”

“Well, I guess I have to make it very clear to you, Kim Jaejoong,” I said calmly. “Let’s see whether any of you could do this to him...”

I held onto Yunho’s shoulder and kissed him without a warning. While our noses grazed each other, Yunho replied to the kiss with more power and love. For a moment, we forgot about everything but us two. So right to do it in front of his brothers, especially Jaejoong. In fact, I felt like them four had vanished once my lips touched Yunho’s.

“Goodness!” yelped Yoochun. “You guys are... Jung Yunho, how dare you do that in front of her brother???”

“Oh, come on, don’t disturb,” said Junsu. “They’re in their own world now...”

“Woohoo!!! Another precious moment to record!!!” cheered Changmin.

 

 

Park Hyuntae vs. Kim Jaejoong

           1           :            0