The Mysterious man’s kindness 🌺

Mercy of the mysterious man 🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" That ing jerk I will report him ." The old man was so angry as he went back after he fell and the strong man looked at him like he was the god, so strong and mighty.

He looked at Jeonghan in the corner, scared of him as he trembled.

" Come here you dumb." He yelled, the boy went hesitantly as he smiled weakly at his father.

" Ap-Appa ..I-I wanna __." The man clutched on his son's hair and pulled on it hard, began to slap and beat the boy hard while Jeonghan whimpered and shook in fear, 

He was being beaten really hard, and he stayed on the ground shaking and holding his head as he sob silently.

"  Appa j-Jeonghan sorry ."

He sobbed and everything was heard by the man outside, the wall of the apartments are very light and everything can be heard, so when it got quiet he assumed that the jerk slept, knocked on the door and the boy opened it, saw the lad's messy hair and pale face, he looked up at him while trembling.

" App-Appa sleeping ..j-Jeonghan can't hear well ." The boy said out trying to be loud so the man can hear, his state looked very sad, the mysterious man let himself inside and checked the place.

And the jerk who's sleeping like the dead in the living room ground while swimming in empty alcohol bottles.

" Let me guess, this jerk must have a huge debt and he chooses to beat his son to express stress and anger ?!" He said, looking at the boy quietly as he looked very pale and so pure that he doesn't do anything or defend himself.

He walked close.

" I'm Choi Seungcheol , what about you ?!" He said close to the boy's ear and he flinched, biting his lips.

" I-it's J-Jeonghan ..Jeonghan ." He played with his hands innocently.

He held that hand and pulled him out, " Let's go to my apartment I'll treat your wounds ."

Jeonghan wanted to struggle but the man looked kind and gentle to him, unlike the old man.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter