Sketchbook

Mercy of the mysterious man 🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While the boy was sitting and drawing quietly, his father suddenly spanked his head and yanked his hair, yelled in his ear and the boy trembled.

" I've been ing talking to you, go make me dinner ." Jeonghan could hear now and he stood up and left his sketching book, the old man saw it and ripped it as the boy limped weakly to the kitchen.

" Ap-Appa I'm so-sorry ." He sniffled while pulling the ingredients and tried making something quick, is it his fault that he can't hear well ?! Why did he get so mad ?! He wiped his tears.

He has been getting angry about silly things and got furious with him when he didn't do anything wrong, he must have been a big burden on the man Isn't he ?!

He limped back to the living room.

" Ap-Appa..I'm m-making curry ." He said weakly cause no matter how much he tries, his body's very weak and he has been doing what the man says like chores and lots of things haven't slept well because the man keeps on waking him.

" Make anything but be quick I'm ing hungry and you keep on drawing this stupid stuff ." He said and rose the ripped Sketchbook of the lad, Jeonghan saw it and his tears rolled down.

Went to take it as he saw his favorite sketch ripped.

Began to cry like a child.

" Appa why ?!" 
He sobbed, " Stop being so dramatic over a ing piece of trash, now make me dinner ." Jeonghan went to make it while still crying.

 

The man was eating while the boy sitting across from him quietly, " Ap-Appa I wanna buy a sketchbook ." The man ignored the poor boy, Jeonghan tried to eat , he was so hungry but so sad cause the man always got mad and yell like this and he ripped his favorite sketching book, the only thing that makes him happy when life goes hard for him.

Seeing the man ignoring him, the ill boy stood up, holding his ear as he cry.

Why isn't it working ?! He feel like it was getting weaker every year, he sniffled and wanted to use the air aids but it cos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter