šŸŽ‡Cheating??šŸŽ‡

Mine to look at.Taekook ff

Author's pov

Yes, it was another gloomy morning for Jeon Jungkook.Why?.Because currently running after the love of his life asking for forgiveness forĀ something he has done.But who is he infront of Kim Taehyung.Tae is completely ignoring him and started walking faster.Currently,they are in the hallway of their school,Bangtan High School.

"Yah,Tae listen.Come on you know I can't do that"Jungkook shoutedĀ still runningĀ after Tae.

"What shows?huh why didn't you push her away" Tae said finally stopping with tears b his eyes.

"Baby,look please don't cry could you just listen to the whole story" Kook said trying to hold Tae's hand

"Don't touch me Jeon Jungkook" He said yanking his hand and running away

"Tae, I was about to push her when you came" Kook shouted after Tae but that didn't stop Tae

" this . Whaat do I do now?"Kook said punching the wallwith anger clearly visible in his eyes.

"I won't spare you, Kim Nara, You made my baby cry" He said with a voice laced with venom.

Ā 

Jungkook went straight to the cctv office. He went towards the man and said "Good morning sir, please I want to view the cctv recording of today in class 256"

"Sure"the man said andĀ went towards the computer and played the recordings.

"Yeah, that is it"Jungkook said smiling for the first time in the day

"Umm,can I get a copy of that"Kook said with his infamous doe eyes.

"Ofcourse"The man said and copied it onto Jeon's pendrive

Once Jungkook was out of the room he smirked and said"Let's play a game Nara,shall we?"

Ā 

"All students should converge at the assembly hall ASAP" The schould speakers boomed in the hallway and classrooms.

All students including Tae started rushing to the assembly hall.Now,the assembly hall was filled to the brim.Jungkook appeared holding a mic.

Ā 

"Hey guys, I haveĀ a videoĀ to show you. Please do pay attention".The video started playing.

Ā 

In the video

Jungkook was standing in the class casually sippimg his drink probably waiting for someone. Suddenly,Kim Nara approached him.

"Hi"She said

"Hey,do I know you?" Jungkook asked

"Um,Jungkook I really like you. will you be my boyfriend" Nara said

"Nah,I am already taken" Jungkook said looking away.

"I am sure I am much more prettier than your boyfriend" She said

"You are even an inch as beautiful as him" Kook said. Tae blushed hardly.

Nara turned to walk away but as if she has seen someone, she quickly turned and forced a kiss on Jungkook.Jungkook managed to push her away and slapped.

"Stay away from me, understood" He said ruuning after that someone..

Video ends

Ā 

By the end of the video all the students were looking at Nara with disgust. She quickly left the hall

Ā 

"Umm wait guys,I want to introduce a special someone to you" Jungkook said

"Kim Taehyung, could you please come up the stage" He said with the brightest smile. Tae went up the stage looking down.

"So, this is Kim Taehyung, the love of life also my boyfriend" Jungkook said and wrapping his arm around Tae's waist. Tae blushed deeply.

Ā 

All the students started shouting and cheering seeing that their ship sailed.After all it os the school's sweetheart and heartthrob

Tae turned to Jungkook "I am sorry I reacted that way.I'm sorry I didn't trust yoj at tha moment"Tae said already sobbing.

"Come on my queen, even I would have reacted that way.Now stop crying you look ugly" Jungkook said laughing loudly

Taehyng hit him in the chest and hugged him. " Awww" That was all the students could say

Ā 

Few days later, Kim Nara tranferred to another school as she couldn't bear the eembarrassment and mockery of students.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I would like to inform you that every chapter will have its own plot. You could also request for chapters depending Ā on what you would like me to write. Thank you for reading and stay healthyšŸ˜šŸ˜

Ā 

Ā 

Ā