šŸŽ‡ConfessionšŸŽ‡

Mine to look at.Taekook ff

Authors pov

It was a busy monday, the school's badboy aka Jeon Jungkook was on his way to school. Just before he enters the school, he meets his worst enemy, Kim Taehyung.

"Hey kiddo" he says to Taehyung.

"Hey brat" Taehung says rolling his eyes

"What??You know I'm not and you that" Jungkook says moving towards Taehyung.

"Hey Jeon stay there. Everyone knows you are the badboy of the school.So stop pretending." Tae said

"Says the one who is next in rank,tsk.Well, see you in class Sweetie" Kook said stressing the sweetie word whilst smirking.

"Whatever"Tae says walking away.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

In class

Tae has just entered the classĀ  only to be met with students gawking at him.

"Would you guys stop looking at me please" Tae said and was about to walk in when a hand pulled him backwards landing into a hard chest.

"What the hell" He shouted looking up meeting with a pair of onyx eyes.

"Jeon,why can't I live my life in peace?". Tae asked.

Jungkook ignored the comment. but gripped her waist tightly and turned to the class.

"No one looks at her except me understood?" Kook said glaring at them

"Yes,Jungkook" They all replied.

Jungkook pulled Tae along with him to his seat.He sat down and placedĀ  Ta ehyung mext to him.

"Why did you do that Jeon" Tae asks looking at him keenly.

"Jungkook,that's my name" Jungkook says looking away.

"Ok, Jungkook now answer me"Tae said

"Wah, my name sounds nice coming from your mouth"Jungkook said

"Stop aboiding my question and answer me" Tae whisper yelled

"You are mine, okay" Kook said getting up from his seat and left the class.

"What doe he mean by that" Tae said shrugging.

Ā 

It was closing time for students of Bangtan high school.Kim Taehyung, the schools sweetheart,Ā is lookingĀ for Jeon Jungkook ,the schools heartthrob.Just when he was about to give up he saw him walking out of the school gates.

"Hey,Jeon" he called outĀ but Jungkook ignored him.

"Jeon,are you listening?" He asked

"Jeon, come on. I didn't do anything" Tae said following him.

Ā 

Currently, they are on the road to Jungkook's house.

"Hey,boy aren't you the one he is calling" a man standing outside a coffee shop said

"Jeon, look at me " Tae said

"I told you to call me Jungkook right then why do you always call me by my surname" Jungkook shouted turning sharply

Ā 

A boy from nowhere reach out for Tae's hand saying"He does not deserve you.Be mi-" A punch landed on his face.

Tae turned to look but was shoved behind the offended.He looked up and saw Jungkook filled with rage,his hand on the neck of the culprit.

"How (punch) dare Ā (punch) youĀ (punch) think Ā (punch) about thatĀ (punch)'ListenĀ (punch) toĀ (punch) meĀ (punch) attentivelyĀ (punch) don'tĀ (punch) everĀ (punch) lookĀ (punch) at Ā (punch) herĀ (punch) againĀ (punch)" Jungkook said and keep on punching.

"Jeon,stop please.He is bleeding" Tae said

"He dared to look at you" Jungkook said and continued

Taehyung decided to use his last trick.He pulled Jungkook and hugged him.

"Calm down ,kookie"He said

"HeĀ touched Ā you" Kook said and burst into tears

"It is okay but why react like this I thought we were enemies?" Tae asked confused.

"No, we are not.I like you no I love you. Please be mine" Jungkook said with pleading eyes.

"You are not joking right" Tae asked with eyes as big as dinner plates.

"I am serious please",Jungkook said

"Hmmmm, Impress me and I would be yours" Tae said flipping his hair walking away from there

"Come on Kookie I need to dress those wounds" She said

"Oh ,right behind you sweetheart" He said and turned to punch the guy again and he was nowhere to be found.

"Guess he was scaredy cat" Jungkook said running after Tae

Ā 

The man in front of the coffee shop rubbed his eyes still not believing the scene he just witnessed.The man stood there for a long time holding his jaw in his hand.

Ā 

Ā 

To be continued. Love youšŸ˜šŸ˜

Ā 

Ā