Don't go home

Don't go home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul teased Solar so much during the shooting of their unit music video that the older girl got annoyed for days.

Despite that, the best friends had to spend time together because they were already preparing Mamamoo's new album.

The older one pretended things were ok in front of the two other girls. However, she kept telling the black-haired one to leave her house.

Not that Solar really meant it. After all, the singer adored Moonbyul's company and she even missed her whenever the younger one wasn't around.

One week passed and the black-haired girl dropped by the Kim sisters to hang around.

__ Who told you to come? I wanna rest in peace.__ The older one pouted.

__ Who is preventing you from resting? Hey, Yong unnie. What's up? I brought some delicious snacks.__ Moonbyul walked towards the oldest Kim, annoying Solar even more.

Yonghee laughed and gathered with the handsome girl to eat.

She knew those two were not only addicted to arguing and fighting but also to each other.

Frowning her forehead, the brown-haired one marched to her bedroom and threw herself in bed.

Solar ended up falling asleep and Moonbyul spent the afternoon bonding with the oldest Kim.

Yonghee asked the songwriter if she and her sister had fought and the younger girl guaranteed that they didn't fight anymore.

Solar's unnie suggested that the handsome girl talked to the other girl because she felt that the singer might be a bit upset for some reason.

After promising to sort things out with her best friend, Moonbyul joined Yonghee to take Yongkee for a walk and they played with the dog at the park.

Back at the house, the oldest girl noticed how hesitant the skinny one was. So she decided to give a little push.

__ You know that kid is just stubborn, right? She keeps pushing you away just because she knows you won't give up. It's her tsundere personality. Deep down, she doesn't want you gone.

A bit surprised that the oldest sister brought that topic up, Moonbyul gathered the courage to ask:

__ Unnie, do you really think I shouldn't give up? I mean...I've been trying for 6 years. Before, things were just vague. But then, I kept trying to be more obvious.

Yonghee smiled and nodded:

__ I know you guys are meant to be. Sometimes the long journey brings the biggest joy.

__ I don't know. Most of the time, I feel that I'm just being delusional. She may be waiting for a guy. Why would she want me?__ The rapper sighed with melancholy.

__ Aigo...One is tsundere and the other is a drama queen. You girls deserve each other. Byul-YI, snap out of i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter