Jaejoong

The Call

'If someone you know is waiting on your mind

And needs a friend on the other end of the line

Don´t hesitate what you say may seem so small

But who knows

They might be glad you called'


 


Today was gonna be the day...

... that they would finally see each other again. They -or rather he- would feel whole again - even if it was only for a few hours or a day.
He promised himself that he wouldn’t let this chance slip away, even when he had to drive through the whole country tonight to reach his destination.

And drive he did.

That damn director held him back by retaking a certain scene over and over again - at the end it was just pure will-power that prevented the other from being strangled by him though the director was just doing his job.

But now he was finally on his way. Driving through the night towards Tokyo. When he could hold the speed then there would be just a mere two hours left till he would see his ‘family’ again.

The weather decided to get in his way though. Half an hour ago it started pouring - the rain so dense he could only see a hundred meters before him, though that didn’t stop him from speeding over the highway. The speedometer never showed less than 180 km/h.

He didn’t recognize that the long work day and driving at high speed were starting to take their toll - he grew more and more tired with every passing second. His eyes started to close on their own. But he always jerked up before they could close fully - yet he didn’t listen to his body’s needs and stop.

So what could have been avoided happened. His eyes slid closed this time and he didn’t jerk up to stay awake. His head started to slack in the direction of the steering wheel - which was no longer held steady by his hands that started losing their strength immediately.
And without fail, the car started to change its course.

When it was already halfway on the other lane an almost deafening scream could be heard - thankfully it was enough to wake him up from his sleep that only lasted for a few seconds.

Irritated, he looked at the highway and with horror he realized what just happened and what could have happened. He was already slowing down when the scream could be heard again - Changmin’s voice telling him that there was somebody calling him.

Weary, he picked up.

“Hello?” he asked.

“Hyung? Changmin here.” He shrugged by the sheer loudness of Changmin’s voice being transferred over the cars audio system.

“Yeeaahhhh?!”

“I just wondered if the weather in Japan is as bad as it is here? Yunho-hyung and I are stuck at the airport and it seems that our plane is not going to move until the weather is better - which is probably tomorrow morning.”

“What!”

“Yeah I know. big time. But that’s the status right now.” Changmin paused for a second before continuing. “So could you possibly try and inform YooSu that we won’t be in Japan before sometime tomorrow? Somehow you were the only one I could get through to.”

“...”

“Hyung? Are you okay?” Still no answer from Jaejoong.

“Hyuuuung!?” With that Jaejoong seemed to awaken from the awestruck state he’d been in since he heard that he was the only one Min could get through to.

“Oh yeah I will, don’t worry. And Minnie...” he hesitated to say the words that were in his mind.

“Yes hyung? Is there something else?”

“No, not really just... I’m glad you called.”




'So make the call'
 
 
A/N:
Tell  me what you think okay - cause comments feed not only my bunny, but also strenghten it ^_^ SO COMMENT!!! Even when you don't have to say much. A simple "like it" or "don't like it" is enough - okay I probably will ask what you didn't like, but... yeah u know what I mean right^^