Changmin

The Call
'If someone you know is waiting on your mind
And needs a friend on the other end of the line
Don´t hesitate what you say may seem so small
But who knows
They might be glad you called'
 
 
 
Today was gonna be the day.
 
He couldn't take it any longer. It was just too much. If this continued he was sure they were never going to stand on stage together again. And that was all he wanted - all he dreamt of in those lonely nights in the dorm he used to share with 4 others and not only one other. He was sure Yunho kind of felt the same though he wasn't showing it. He felt lonely.
 
Everything was prepared. He even wrote a note. He wrote that he was sorry to leave like this, but that he no longer couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel and that he didn't want to stay in the darkness - alone.
 
He already had the cord around his neck, standing on a chair, ready to end everything, just taking one last deep breath as his cell phone rang and startled him so much that he almost fell.
Reaching for the phone in his pocket he took the call without looking at the caller ID.
And his hyung said: "Hey Min, where the hell have you been? I tried to contact you all week long. I'm heading for Japan this weekend so you better get your up and join me. Cause as I talked with Jae, Chun and Su and told them I would bring you along they were almost bursting of cheer joy to see their baby. And honestly it wouldn't be the same without you. Well I really hope I didn't interrupt anything important, but you're coming right?"
 
"Oh you kinda did, but it's okay. I'd love to come with you and hyung..."
 
"Yes?"
 
"I´m so glad you called."

'So make the call'