B.A.P

Boyfriend or Best Friend?

"Yah! Daehyun! Stop questioning her and introduce us!" one blonde said in a deep, husky voice. You looked behind Daehyun and realized that that there were 5 blonde boys behind him,recognizing one as Jongup.

"Yeah Hyung! Introduce us to the pretty girl!" one with really curly hair said. You studied each of their faces as they smiled at you.

"Oh. Sorry, Annyeonghaeseyo. Lee Ka Young Imnida. Me and Hyunnie Oppa have been Best Friends since our diaper days." You said and returned the smile. The guys all had a knowing smile on their face as they showed Daehyun a sly grin. But you didnt notice.

"Hey. My name is Bang Yong Guk. Im the oldest so call me oppa." he said and gave you the cuteset gummy smile you have ever seen.

"Hi Gukkie Oppa. You have a cute smile!" you said and he slightly blushed and laughed when he saw Daehyun's pout.

"ANNYEONG! Im Kim Him Chan. Im a few months younger than Yong Guk Hyung so call me oppa too." He gave you a cute little eye smile.

"Annyeong Channie Oppa! I like your eye smile." you said and returned the smile with your own eye smile.

"Hi! Im Yoo Young Jae. Im a few months younger than Daehyun. Born in January of 94'." He said politely and smiled, holding his hand out.

You shook it and said " Im your noona. Annyeong Jae-ah."

"Im the youngest! Choi Jun Hong. Call me Zelo though okay Noona?" he said.

"Ehh Zelo? Can I just call you Junnie?" you gave him aegyo causing all the guys to stare in awe. After much talking Zelo eventually gave up and let you call him Junnie.

"Aye Noona. Your so persistant." Zelo said shaking his head.

"We met already. Moon Jongup I'm younger than Daehyun by a couple months. So call me Oppa(:" he said and smiled at you.

You smiled back and said "Araso, Jonggie Oppa."

Soon they all lined up.

"Uri B! A! P! We will work hard! Yes Sir!" they introduced themselves as a whole.

"Waahh. That was cool. Oh can you guys show me to the cafeteria? Pagopa." you pouted and rubbed your growling tummy. The guys laughed.

"Yah Noona. You act younger than me! and I'm the Maknae!" Zelo said.

"Yah?! Who are you saying Yah too?!" and you started chasing him around.  You caught him and started ruffling his hair while you had him in a headlock. The rest of B.A.P laughed and Daehyun eventually pulled you away as Yong Guk pulled the pouting Zelo away. You guys headed to the cafeteria.

"How is your Korean so good Ka Young-ah?" Him Chan asked.

"Oh I lived in Korea since I was born but I moved to Japan with my parents about 4-5 years ago." You explained and the guys nodded in response.

"But how do you know Daehyun Hyung?" Zelo asked.

"His mom and my mom were elementary school friends. They still hung out till now." you said remembering your childhood memories with Daehyun as you grew up. You two were unseperable. You two went to elementary and middle school together. You spent your summers and weekends together. When your parents told you that they had to go to Japan you wanted to stay with Daehyun but you had to go with your parents.

"Ohh." the guys smiled. After you moved he met Jongup and they became best guy friends. Jongup soon introduced Daehyun to the rest of B.A.P and they all became well known. Daehyun always talked to them about you. How much he missed you, how he always teased and bullied you. Soon enough the guys realized that he was in love with you.

You guys arrived at the cafeteria and all eyes were on you and B.A.P. Girls glared at you as the 7 of you walked by them, you began to feel uncomfortable.

"Jae why are they glaring at me like that?" you whispered to Youngjae as you tugged on the sleeve of his shirt. He bent down to your height.

"It's because we are the Kingkas Younggie Noona." he said.

Thinking about them being Kingkas made sense. They were all good looking, funny and tall.