First Meeting and Reunion

Boyfriend or Best Friend?

Hi! my name is Lee Ka Young. I am 17 years old and I just moved to Korea from Japan. As of right now, I am officially lost.

"Man. Where am I!? I should have just taken that map the office lady had offered." you mumbled still looking around for your class. Suddenly someone stopped you. You looked up to see a handsome boy with blonde hair.

"Excuse me. Are you lost?" he asked as he warmly smiled to you. You nodded your head, not being able to find your voice because you are stunned by the handsome face in front of you. While you were admiring his face he took your schedule and saw that you had the same class.

"Oh. We have the same class. Kaja." He said as he took your hand, snapping you out of your thoughts. "My name is Moon Jongup. What's your name?"

"Lee Ka Young." You said and gave him a bubbly smile causing him to pinch your cheeks.

"Ahh kyeopta!" he laughed as you rubbed your cheeks to get rid of the slight pain.

Soon enough you guys ended up at the classroom and he opened the door. He walked in and pulled you along with him and you began to hear whispering.

"Who is she?" "Omo! They are holding hands!" "Shes kinda cute." You looked down and blushed as you heard the last comment.

"Moon Jongup. Why are you late and who is this young lady?" the teacher asked.

"Mianhe Mr.Park. I was on my way here and I saw this girl was lost. I believe she is our new student." Jongup replied.

"Ah I see. Mr.Moon have a seat. And will you please introduce yourself to the class." Mr.Park said. Jongup sat at his seat with his friends.

"Annyeong! Lee Ka Young Imnida. I just came from Japan. I hope you will all take care of me!" you gave the class a sweet smile and the guys were mesmerized while the girls just scoffed at you.

"Thank You Ka Young you may have a seat next to Mr.Jung." Mr. Park said and pointed to the seat next to another blonde boy wearing a mask.

You looked at this Jung kid and saw that his eyes looked familiar. You went to your seat and luckily it was near Jongup. He sat on the other side of the kid with the mask and 2 of his friends sat behind him while the other 2 sat in front of him. He smiled at you and you returned the smile. You looked at your seat mate and smiled at him. He just looked at you. *Why does she look familiar? Her name sounds familiar too. And did she say she just came back from Japan?! Is this my Best Friend Ka Young?!* He had so many questions going through his head that he didnt realize your hand in front of him waiting for him to shake it.

"What's your name?" you asked.

"Jung Daehyun." He replied in a deep, husky voice.

"Daehyun?" you repeated and he nodded his head. "Jung Daehyun?!"

"Ah ye?" he was shocked by your sudden raise of voice.

"Hyunnie Oppa! It's me! Younggie!!!" you said.

"Younggie? YOUNGGIE!?" he half shouted. You nodded your head with a huge smile. You guys were whispering the whole time and the bell rang, signaling Lunch.

"Younggie how have you been?! When did you arrive?! Why havent you been keeping in contact with me?!" Daehyun started shouting questions at you as everyone walked out first, leaving you, Daehyun, Jongup and 4 other blondes.

You were laughing when he started bombarding you with questions.