I can't believe it...

Wedding Dress

"What are you so happy about?" Seungri asked giving me a look.

"Just the usual embarrass Kyuna day." I said just as a hand smacked my arm. I smirked knowing who it was. "Aww, Kyuna you didn't like the kiss? Sorry, I'll try to harder next time." I smirked getting another slap.

"That was so uncool! Now all my friends will not stop teasing me! Tell me again why I am still friends with you?" Kyuna said setting her tray by me before plotting down next to me. The whole group went silent and focused on eating. I could see GD had a smirked on his face so I kicked him under the table causing him to choke on his food and he made the most hilouris I-am-dying face that I ended up laughing so hard I started to cry. 

"Ouch!! Who kicked me?" GD asked but we were all too busy laughing to respond. Once I caught my breath I turned to Kyuna to ask her about helping me with the test this weekended.

"Hey, Kyuna, do you think I could come over and you could help me study for my two tests that are on Monday?" I asked hopping she'd say yes.

"Yeah sure, but my mom has been a bad mood all week because she is pregent. So, just don't piss her off." Kyuna said taking a bite of her sandwitch.

"Alright I promise to stay away from your mother." I said reaching to steal Kyuna's cupcakes but got my hand slapped away. She made the best cupcakes ever! Okay, she made the best anything because she was good at baking and cooking. I loved her food. I took one last bite of my sandwitch then got back to go to the dance studio. That was my next class since we got a free period I chose dancing, G-dragon chose fashion (I think because of all the girls but he was rather good with clothes I must admit), TOP did music since he liked to rap and so did Daeseung and Seungri. Kyuna just did extra school work like tourting and whatnot. I don't know how one person says she hates so much but yet does so much that involves school. It makes no sence in my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school ended I walked with Kyuna to her house so she could help me with this math and english stuff. We weren't talking because Kyuna was too busy trying to shove a book into her bag.

"Here let me do it." I said handing her my books and bag while I took her's. I manged to ge tthe book in there without any trouble. I took my stuff back giving her's back to her. "Whimp." I teased flexing my muscles, she rolled her eyes clearly unimpressed by my amazing god like muscles. She kicked me in the shin I winced in pain. She smirked at me evily.

"Now whose the whimp can't even take a hit from a girl." Kyuna teased sticking her tounge out at me. I dropped my bags picked Kuna up, flug her over my shoulder and headed for the fountain that was right near the school (I don't know why we had one though). She was kicking and more laughing than screaming. Once I got to the fountain I held her just above the water.

"Who's a god? Say it." I demanded smiling at her.

"You know you would make a horrible bad guy. They don't smile as sweet like that." Kyuna pointed out. I rolled my eyes this girl read way too many mystery and horror books.

"Just say it." I said about to drop her into the water. She shook her head and I let go and took off running. She caught up to me giving me a nice big wet hug. I cringed at how cold she was. I felt bad so I gave her my sweetshirt and she punched me. "What was that for?" I asked inconcently.

"For dropping me in the water." Kyuna said. We finally reached her house and walked inside the first thing I saw was her mom or more like her mom's belly.

"KYUN---Oh! Hi Taeyang! I didn't know you were coming over. Please go sit down, I need to talk to Kyuna for a minute." Her mom said pulling Kyuna away who has this look at her face that said SAVE ME! I chuckled at her taking a seat on the couch. It was about 20 minutes before Kyuna came walking into the room. She looked annoyed.

"Let's go to my room." She said bluntly all signs of her good mood from earlier today were gone. I followed up stairs not saying anything. She sighed at we reached her room and set her stuff down searching for a penical. I walked over to her pulling her into my arms knowing something was bugging her. "My mom is just really moody she doesn't mean the things she says." Kyuna whispered into my shirt. I genetly rubbed her back in all the tense spots knowing she needed this. I turned her around so it'd be easier to massage her.

"You know you don't have to hold all your anger in that you feel for your mom. You can tell me anything." I said trying to be the support she needed. I don't hate a lot of things in the world but seeing Kyuna cry was something that made me break apart. Even if she was mad or whatever if she was upset it bugged me. I always wanted her to be happy never anything but happy.

"We need to get to work." Kyuna said pushing me off of her shoulders and pulled out book but dropped it and broke down in tears. I sighed picked her up and held her close in my arms once again.

"It can wait for right now." I said softly pulling away just to look at her. Suddenly she looked different to me, she looked prettier. She had always been pretty but I mean beautiful like she looked different in my eyes suddenly, not a bad different either. I don't why I did what I did next but it felt like the right thing to do at the time. I leaned down gentely kissing her. Our tounges tangled together. I deepened the kiss my mind was blank as I kept kissing her. Something about it felt right. Suddenly I came to my sences and pulled away. I couldn't look at her. I felt horrible for kissing her. I was an idiot! Why did I do that? I took my stuff and ran out of the house all the way to our dorm and didn't stop.

"I kissed Kyuna!" I blurted out the minute I stepped foot into the dorm.

"About time." TOP said looking up from whatever he was doing.

"No not about time! Ugh! She is my friend! Why did I do that! I feel like such an idiot! No, wait she not only my friend but my BEST friend!! TOP this is serious!! STOP SMILING LIKE THAT!" I yelled frustarded with myself. Just then a sleepy G-dragon walked out and rubbed his eyes.

"Would you all kindly shut up?! Someone is trying to sleep!" GD snapped at me and glared.

"It's not my fault he kissed Kyuna." TOP said turning back to something. I tried to look around him but it was no use I couldn't see.

"WHAT?! When was this? And why wasn't I told right away?!" GD flipped out slapping me. I glared him.

"Ouch! It was a mistake! I didn't mean to! I just...I don't know! I don't like her like that!" I exclaimed rubbing my sore cheek. My statement earned me another slap. I was about ready to punch GD if he hit me again.

"You idiot!! Tell me you didn't run away from her and make it seem like you didn't want to kiss her." GD said but unluckly I nodded my head preparing for another slap. "Okay, you and I need to have a talk. Kyuna, likes you!" GD said throwing his hands up above his head.

"She does not! We are best friends! Stop saying stupid things!" I snapped. I didn't need him making me feel more horrible. I need some air badly. I left the living room ignoring TOP's smile and GD's frustartion I changed into a muscle shirt, and shorts. I grabbed my ipod and the minute I was outside I turned up my music and ran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Lillylemon just for you :D and thank you! :)