Mistake

Wedding Dress

"Hey would go to the dance with me?" I said to G-Dragon who just laughed at me, but I shut him up with a punch in the arm. "You're not helping!" I snapped turning away. This was a big deal to me. I was going to ask a girl out for the first time ever but not just any girl, Yooni, she was the most popular girl in school and she was so beautiful. Yeah, she was a little mean but she wasn't that bad. It was nothing I couldn't handle.

"She is going to say no." G-dragon said through his laughter. I gave him a death stare regretting asking for his help.

"You don't know that." I said still glaring at him.

"Oh but I do. Why don't you just ask Kyuna?" G-dragon said seriously this time. My death glare turned into a regular stare. He was a genius!

"You are a genius! I could make her pretend to be Yooni then "ask" her to the dance and see if my charming ways are good enough." I said turning to the mirror winking at myself. I saw GD roll his eyes behind so I threw one of my bouncy balls at him hitting him right in the face. I smirked, bluzz's eye.

"That's not what I meant! I meant ask Kyuna, do the dance! You guys are best friends after all. I don't see how it would ackward. Plus I like her better than Yooni." GD said. I raised and eyebrow at him.

"I can't ask my best friend to the dance! We are just friends that's all. I don't want Kyuna getting the wrong idea or anything. I love her but I don't LOVE her like that." I said reaching for my books and backpack.

"Whatever you say." GD hummed and shoved his hands into his pockets but then TOP came in and GD sprang into girl mode and attacked poor TOP. They weren't gay or anything. GD and TOP have been friends for a long time and they like to pretend to be gay don't ask. I really have no interest in knowing why they enjoy going all out as in kissing eachother even making out in front of us. I don't care if they are gay but seriously not in front of us please! Or the maknae we have to keep Seungri innocent. I pushed past them letting them have their whatever it was they were having. I hurried out the dorm and headed to school. I was spacing off when I heard someone calling my name, I turned around to see Kyunga running after me. I smiled at her, she was short, and had brown hair and was american she had blue eyes. She moved here from America because her parents decide it was time for something new. She was very smart and learned Korean in no time.

"Hey." I said still smirking at her as she came up to me out of breath.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Kyuna said whipping her face all cute.

"No, but now there is." I said taking out a marker and drawing a line across her face and running away.

"TAEYANG! You are so dead!!" Kyuna said running after me with a purple marker. She caught me (because I let her) and marked my face with a bigger mark than I gave her.

"Okay that was unfair. My mark is bigger." I said as we compared them in her little mirror she carried with her.

"You deserved it." She smirked holding her head proud with her arms crossed. I pushed her playfully almost making her fall over, she glared at me. Then her glare disappeared replaced by a smile. "Are you going to ask her?" Kyuna squeeled. I covered looking around hopping no one had heard her. She did the usual trick of my hand and I pulled away whipping her germs back on her. She smiled again in victory.

"Shh! Someone might hear you. I might do it today, I don't know." I said feeling nervous just at the thought of it. Kyuna stopped and I turned around to see her put her weight to one foot and bend her other knee and cross her arms.

"You're such a chicken." She said shaking her head. I pretended her words had offetened me and covered my mouth in shock. She smiled at me. "Come Tae, just do it. If you don't do it now then someone might already ask her." Kyuna had a point I must admit.

"I just don't know. What if she says no?" I said starting to freak out. Kyuna reached out rubbing my arm making me calm down a little bit. This was why she was my best friend, she always knew how to make me feel better and she knew everything about me and I knew everything about her. This why I could never date her. I wouldn't want to ruin this friendship besides I don't like her like that anyways.

"I think you will do fine." Kyuna said smiling at me before starting to walk towards the front doors.

"Kyuna?" I said before she went inside. She turned around smiling at me.

"Yes?" She said still smiling.

"Thanks." I said giving her a smile before following her up the stairs and into the school. We went our seperate ways since our lockers were on different sides of the school and we also had all different classes. I opened my locker when Yooni walked right past me I couldn't help but look after her. Something about her gave me butterflies like I just had to have her.

"Dude, seriously, Yooni, still? When are you going to date Kyuna?" Seungri asked as he opened his locker right next to mine. Why was everyone asking me this? We were just friends!! Did I have to spell it out for them?!

"Dude! We are just friends! Sheesh how many times to I have to say it?" I said closing my locker shaking my head.

"Just saying that you two would look together plus you already act like a couple anyways." Seungri shrugged walking away. Kyuna and I did not act like a couple we acted like friends! I put my palm to my forehead shaking my head. My friends were offically stupid. I walked into my first period class sitting down next to Daeseung who smiled at me.

"Hey." Daeseung said just as the bell rang.

"Hey. Where's Nichole?" I asked Nicole is Daeseung's girlfriend. They have been together since forever.

"She has to take care of her little brother because he is sick and her parents are out of town right now." Daeseung said quitely since the teacher was talking. We stopped talking already having earned some dirty looks from other classmates. I took notes for the test we were having Monday knowing I'd need Kyuna to help me with this. I was really bad at math and I needed a passing grade to go to the dance. Once class was other we stayed there waiting for the english teacher to come in, we ALSO had a test in english too. This was great! My weekended was going to be about studying with Kyuna instead of hanging out with the guys. Finally the last class before lunch came thank god because I was straving! All I could think about was food. Finally the bell rang releasing us to lunch. I quickly shoved my stuff into my locker before rushing to the lunch room shoving TOP on the way giving him an evil smile. He ran after me, but I was shorter and faster than him so he can no chance. I beat him by a whole 10 yards to the lunch line.

"You got luckly." TOP said out of breath. I didn't even break a sweat, someone was getting old. I quickly bought my lunch looking for Kyuna who was sitting with all her friends. I loved it when she sat with them. I always embarrassed her so badly on these days.

"Hey beautiful." I said sitting down next her as her face turned bright red. This was too great.

"Shukjld ukjdlp!" She said with a mouth full of food.

"Oh what's that? You want a kiss? Okay, sweetie whatever you say." I kissed her cheek and she glared at me her face even redder now. Her friends were laughing so hard, I knew my work here was done and plus I did not want to get killed so I took off to my usual table sitting down next to Seungri with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is the first chapter please comment and sub!! :)