first win!

♡ kimxi lovedump
 
happy first win, my love.

i find that baby is into the traditional kind of courting—flowers and love letters type of stuff. so think of this as a lengthy declaration of my love, the same love i've held for you for the past 30 days, maybe even beyond that.

first and foremost, i'm thankful for your presence in my life. it hasn't been long since we've known each other, but statistics have shown that being showered with your affection improves my mood by five hundred percent. source: just trust me, bro. hah. but i'm grateful just by having you around me; you've helped me a lot in little ways, may it be the good mornings you make pilit to greet in the morning even when you're still very drowsy (a very adorable sight, i must mention) or trying to frantically calm me down in my fiery (sfw) moments. even when you just listen and empathize with me, or try to come up with solutions for my champagne problems is very much appreciated. i hope you know that they don't go unnoticed, or even if it's in your nature to be just be caring and thoughtful like this, it's not something i take for granted. you love me so well.

i hope you show more of yourself with me. even as i'm already building this life together with you, i'm still very much ecstatic to learn about you. i've said it once and i'll say it again, i love the kims i've met and i know i'll love the kims i have yet to unfold. i think i'll love even the parts the you find unpretty. i hope to be the one to see them so i can tell you that it's okay to feel these things or to react a certain way, to take risks or make mistakes because that's what makes you human; experiencing all these things is the most mundane thing you could ever do in this life, despite how cruel it may be sometimes. and i want to tell you that no matter what happens, i'll be at home waiting for you with the tightest of embraces and the sweetest of kisses.

we've had some difficult moments, as light as they may be. i find that we're both still adjusting to how we both behave when we're in a bad mood. i just want to remind you that if you're upset or annoyed, don't force yourself to accommodate to me or suppress these feelings, i'd rather we tackle it together as good partners do. i do believe that we still have a long way to go until we find a good balance in these circumstances, and i hate to do it with anyone else (eg. may) other than you. i'm picky like that. cheers to more tampuhan? hah!

baby is starting a new chapter in her life. this weekend marks the end of her freedom. i know, i know, i think i'm the saddest in all these. but at the same time, i want to congratulate you for finding a path you have independently chosen for yourself, in one way or another. not everyone has the privilege or the courage to do so! i'm really happy that you have landed a role that you wanted (and also deserve) in the pay range that you also wanted (and very much deserve.) i only pray that the workload won't be too much for my baby, but then again you survived acn so i think you can survive anything at this point. hah! i'm excited with what the future holds for you. you may not know it, but you're opening up new doors of opportunities just by setting up your laptop on monday, and more with every key you press and pixel you manipulate. ah, i really hope that my baby's guardian's angels will continue to watch over her and she'd slowly build the life she wants (and, of course, deserves!) 

lastly, but definitely not least-ly, i love you. i love you on special days, and on normal days. i love you on fridays when i can snooze more in your arms, and on mondays when you're sat on my lap trying to maintain my temper. i love you when you reply 0.5 seconds after my last, or when you interrupt me when i'm trying to focus on our threads. i also love you when you're braindead, think my baby's most adorable when she is. i love you when you're needy and trying to rile me up, and i love you even more when you're just on the verge of it and i start to in filo to coax you into the mood. haha! i love you when you're trying to get into my hobbies, and i love you when you enchant minecraft tools and engrave my name on it. i love you when things are good, and i'll love you even more when things aren't. 

i love you, happy 30 days of loving.

i hope you never tire of my kapogian. i know i won't. jk.

 

your pogi,

                 xint.

 
 
    look, it's your future     baby daddy. lol.
 
 
HOW'S OUR FIRST MONTH BEEN?

in our first month (and days before that) together:

𒊩. we had a picnic in a field of tulips as our first date.

𒊩. you have shoo-ed me good night when i was trying to ask you to be officially mine.

𒊩. we have this carrd of us. 

𒊩. i have made baby enjoy filo and quickies. mwahahaha!

𒊩.  my baby exposed her chat logs with cece. lol.

𒊩.  found out i was almost bro-zoned. :big_frown:

𒊩. we have built a whole ecosystem on minecraft together. (currently building another on kayden's server!)

𒊩. we have dressed up as frogs and etched each other's initials on our own mc clothes.

𒊩. we have started to send food to each other. a true love language!

𒊩. you have successfully made mondays and wednesdays have been more bearable for me.

𒊩. i have successfully encouraged you to go after the life you dream of (is that right?)

𒊩. got you to express your clinginess more. a work in progress though but at least i've convinced you.

𒊩. you have stopped me from bombing someone else's pixel home.

𒊩. we have this cutely-drawn portrait of us.

𒊩.    you have survived your first thirty days with me. congratulations!

this part is still under construction, given the time and the fact that my head is already swimming. hah. credits to: my one and only for helping me come up with this log.