Chapter 1

Winning Her Heart

“Leave me alone MinHyuk sunbae!” you yelled. MinHyuk smiled widely and put his arm around your shoulders. “Yah! I’m going to call my oppa!” He scoffed.

 

“Psh, as if I’m scared of Kim Yukwon,” he said indifferently. You sighed and shoved his arm off of you. MinHyuk pouted and continued to follow you.

 

“Oh, come on. Don’t you want me babe?” he asked playfully as he raised his eyebrows.

 

“ert,” you muttered and continued your walk. MinHyuk just sighed and followed you. That was until a girl tapped his shoulder. The girl whispered a question in his ear and he smirked. He stopped following you and walked away with her. You turned around and watched him leave. “Again, ert. He’s such a player.”

 

Everyone knew Lee MinHyuk. Just like his father, he flirts with every girl in the building. You were one of them, ever since high school. And now you two attend the same college. And just like high school, any girl that comes up to MinHyuk, he will follow and at the same time, annoy you. He was a couple years older than you, making him a third year in college, along with your brother and his friends. And of course, MinHyuk was friends with them.

 

Once you were at the front of campus, you smiled to see Yukwon patient waiting outside of his car. Yukwon saw you and smiled.

 

“Where do you want to eat?” he asked once two buckled up inside the car.

 

“Anywhere with sushi!” you exclaimed happily.

 

“_______! Yukwon! Wait up!” Yukwon put his car in park and you opened your window to see Kyung sprinting to you guys. You laughed at his silly run. Kyung tiredly opened the back seat door and slumped down on the seat. “Hey.”

 

“Do you want to get sushi with me and oppa?” you asked. The mention of food had him sit up straight and excited.

 

“Hurry up! Kwonnie!” Kyung cheered.

 

The car ride was full of singing. Yukwon turned the radio on and he and Kyung started to sing. Both of them pestered you to join and you eventually gave up and sang along with them. Yukwon lowered the volume of the radio once they arrived by the building. He parallel parked the car and Kyung quickly hopped out f the car.

 

“Look who’s here too,” Kyung mentioned. You got out of the car and noticed a familiar voice greeting your oppas. You rolled your eyes when you saw him talk to Yukwon. MinHyuk looked at you and smirked. He was about to say something to you, but you immediately passed by him.

“Yah! _________!” MinHyuk yelled.

 

“Leave me alone, sunbae!” you yelled back. MinHyuk frowned. He hates it when you call him sunbae. He quickly walked to you. He grabbed your wrist to turn you around.

 

You do know that I’m older than you. So, you should call me oppa,” he stated.

 

“And the fact that you’re older than me makes you my sunbae.” Out of frustration, MinHyuk sighed. Once he let go of your wrist, you quickly made your way inside. He watched you walk over to Yukwon and Kyung before going inside to take his seat with you guys. You laughed at every joke Kyung said and spoke to Yukwon every now and then. MinHyuk just sat there quietly, sad that you wouldn’t say a word to him.

 

“Psh, I’m funnier than him,” he muttered to himself when you laughed at another one of Kyung’s jokes. He looked up and saw a girl around his age wave at him. MinHyuk winked at the girl and leaned closer to Yukwon.

 

“I’ll see you in class,” he said.


“Alright.” You watched MinHyuk leave and walk towards the girl. You frowned and shook your head.

 

“Oppa, can you drive Kyung oppa and I to JiHo’s studio?” you asked.

 

“Sure, let me just pay for the food,” Yukwon answered. You smiled and took your money out.

 

The girl MinHyuk was talking to left to use the bathroom. He sat by himself and eavesdropped the group. He frowned again. “Always to Kyung and JiHo. Even JiHoon, JaeHyo, and Taeil,” MinHyuk muttered to himself.

 

“Are you alright?” the girl asked when she came back. MinHyuk nodded and gave her a fake smile. “Do you want to leave this place and go out?” In response, MinHyuk held the girl’s hand and lead her out of the building.

 

You, JiHo, and Kyung were drinking a bottle of water and talking as you three were taking a break from making remixes.

 

“Oh, ________, I saw you with MinHyuk hyung earlier today,” Kyung said. You stuck your tongue out.

 

“He’s such a gross player,” you muttered with your arms crossed. The guys laughed and JiHo ruffled your hair. “The guy goes out with every girl in the school.” You thought back to what today and frowned. “Not just the school, the whole freaking city! He’s such a pig!”

 

“Why call him sunbae then?” JiHo asked.

 

“It pisses him off, which I find amusing,” you easily answered. “But I really wish he would leave me alone.” The girls snickered and you hit JiHo’s arm since he was closer to you. “Yah!”

 

“I don’t know, _______. I think you like having him around you,” JiHo said.

 

“I think so too,” Kyung said. “You end up smiling while you walk away from him all the time.”

 

 

 

You, JiHo, and Kyung were drinking a bottle of water and talking as you guys were taking a break from making some remixes.

"Oh, _______, I saw you with MinHyuk," Kyung said. You stuck your tongue out.

"Disgusting bastard," you muttered. The guys laugh and JiHo ruffled your hair. "The guy goes out with every girl in the school, not not just the school, but the city and disgustingly makes out with them. Yuck. He's a pig! MinHyuk sunbae is a pig!"

"Why call him sunbae then?" JiHo asked.

"It pisses him off, which I find amusing," you easily answered. "But seriously, I wish he would leave me alone." The guys smirked and snickered. "Yah!"

"Yeah right," you muttered as you put on your headphones. "Whoa, this sounds awesome." The guys shook their heads as she changed the subject quickly.

“I will assign a project,” the professor. “I think this is going to be fun. I want you guys to compose an original song together. You guys can perform it for the class or even just record it. This will involve partners, and I will assign them.” Everyone was okay with that. Everyone got along in the class. Almost everyone. “Kim HeeChul and Ahn SoHee. Choi MinHo and Bae SuJu. Kim _______ and Lee MinHyuk.” Your eyes widened. MinHyuk smiled victoriously and watched you put your head down. He chuckled. ‘Thank you, Mrs. Lee,’ he thought. “Okay, start discussing.” The class quickly moved, except you. You just sat at your desk quietly as you slowly took your things. Before you got up, you watched MinHyuk walk up to you with the most satisfied smile.

“Don’t worry, princess. I’ll be moving, so just stay in your seat,” he said. You nodded and just took your notebook out.

“So, we’ll need a genre,” you said. MinHyuk smiled as you didn’t distance yourself from him. He happily sat close to you.

“We’ll create a simple love song,” he suggested. You smiled this time. You liked the idea and wrote it down.

“Sunbae, because we are partners for this, I won’t push you away so much for this,” you calmly yet seriously said

“I’m liking this project even more,” he said.

“The assignment will be due the last week before break,” Mrs. Lee announced. With that, the bell rang. You packed your things and looked at MinHyuk weirdly.

“What?” he asked.

“Why are you standing there?” you asked.

“Because I’m waiting for you,” he answered as if it’s the most obvious thing in the world.

“Why?” you asked suspiciously.

“Shouldn’t we work on our project?” he asked.

“I can’t at the moment. I’m going somewhere,” you answered. “Bye, sunbae.” You turned around to walk out of the classroom. You caught yourself smiling and your eyes widened slightly. ‘Damn, they are right.’ MinHyuk sighed as he watched you leave. A girl ran past her and you heard her call for MinHyuk. You sighed and already knew that he was going to flirt with her.

“Aish, _______, hurry!” Kyung exclaimed.

“Ah, hold on for like five minutes. I left my planner in class,” you said and ran back inside. Once you opened the door, you heard a shriek which caused you to jump. MinHyuk’s eyes widened and he pulled the girl away. The strange girl whined and was about to kiss him, but MinHyuk held her back. “Don’t mind me, sunbae.” You grabbed your planner and quickly walked away. MinHyuk quietly groaned and followed you.

“Wait! Oppa!” the girl called.

“Bye,” MinHyuk responded and left. He then saw you with Kyung. He scoffed.

“Hey, oppa, do you mind if I use the studio for my project?” he heard you ask.

“Not at all,” Kyung answered. “Besides, it’s basically your studio too.” You smiled.

“Yeah, but you and JiHo oppa use it a lot. I don’t want to mess anything up. I have to compose a song with MinHyuk sunbae,” you explained. The mention of MinHyuk made Kyung smirk.

“So…Lee MinHyuk?” he asked slyly. You quickly caught on to it and hit his arm.

“Just go. Oppa is waiting,” you muttered. Kyung laughed and drove off. MinHyuk smirked, replaying the blushing look on your face.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: It's been forever since I posted something. I found this story in my computer and wanted to share with you guys. I hope you guys enjoyed it!