Prologue

omilía
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*The Past*

 

 

The Royals were holding a party to celebrate their daughter’s 5th Birthday and introduce her to the public. Little Hana was following her brother Chanyeol around the party. Unlike her brother who liked to go around socialising, she prefered to stick to someone she knew.

 

It was pretty stuffy inside the party so both Hana and Chanyeol walked out to the garden. This garden was Hana’s favourite place. It was peaceful, and quiet and was quite a distance from the main house. Whenever she came to the garden, rows of rainbow flowers would greet her and the water in the fountain would sparkle in the daytime. It looked like an unreal place.

 

“Oppa! Can you show me that trick you’ve been practising? Hana said to her brother. As soon as Chanyeol got up to show it to her, two guys materialised beside them. Chanyeol knew something was wrong. Not only did he not recognise them, but there was also something in their aura. Flickers of red and black surrounded the two guys. He immediately pushed Hana behind him.

 

“Aww playing the sweet older brother? Too bad. You should probably say your last goodbye to her. With the gift of omilía on our side, no one can stop us.” One of the masked guys said. “Who are you?! What do you want with my sister?!” Chanyeol shouted and started throwing spears made out of fire towards them. Chanyeol was strong for a 7-year-old but was no match for a trained adult. Before it could hit them, it was extinguished with a snap of his fingers. 

 

“You do not want to do that little boy. You will be no match for us. We are far better than you and soon the whole world will bow down to Fashá with her on our side!” The masked guy said while laughing. “Reéve. Get her.”

 

At his command, the other masked guy disappeared and reappeared behind the kids hitting Chanyeol on his head before grabbing Hana. "OPPA!! NO, LET ME GO!! MOM!! DAD!! HELP!!” Hana shouted while struggling in the guy's arms.

 

“It’s no use screaming little girl. No one will be here to help you~ you’ll be with us from now on. Reéve let’s go.” The masked guy said. By the time people came out to find the siblings, Hana was gone and Chanyeol was unconscious on the ground.

 

The last thing Hana saw was her brother falling to the ground before her surroundings changed. The 3 o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter