Chemistry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar was a 35-year-old singer and actress with a very successful career in Korea.

The blonde had left her country two years before to follow her husband while he worked in Europe.

One of her best friends, who happened to be a successful singer too, invited her to start their own podcast.

Hwasa was part of a famous variety show for/half a decade and she craved something different.

The duo decided to call other Korean artists who were out of the country to talk to them in their podcast called Starry Night.

Both women were living in London with their partners and they built a studio near their apartments.

After 3 months on the air, their podcast had become extremely popular and several celebrities started offering to go there.

Solar suggested that they did some of their episodes with people in Korea through video calls and soon, their popularity in that segment went to the roof.

Among some of their guests were Jessi, Chunga, Loco, Lee Hyori, Changsub, Ock Joo-Hyun, and Hongki.

When Hwasa read that her long-time friend Moonbyul was doing some shows in Europe, she immediately called the 34-year-old singer and producer to invite her to Starry Night

The female accepted it without even thinking and they scheduled it for a week ahead.

Solar got extremely excited about their new guest because she had always admired Moonbyul as a songwriter and singer and they met socially a few times but never really talked much.

When the brunette arrived, she grinned charismatically at the blonde and showed her extroverted personality by telling her she was a big fan.

Solar got a bit flustered and blushed but her partner in crime showed up and hugged fhe skinny woman with affection, saving her.

The trio got to the table and the blonde sat between the two friends.

Moonbyul got impressed with Hwasa's and Solar"s way of conducting the podcast and they talked about careers and funny events related to it for 2 hours.

Then, the blonde looked at her notes and said:

__ Moonbyul SSI, we have some questions about polemic topics. But you don't have to answer if you feel uncomfortable.

__ Don't worry, Solar SSiI. I'm not a delicate flower. That is Hwasa.__ The dark-haired one friend.

__ Unnie...__ The y brunette whined but laughed.

__ Okay. I'll ask. Recently, there have been rumors that you declared your biuality. Is it true?__ The blonde questioned after a tiny hesitation.

Hwasa smiled and Moonbyul smiled back before replying.

__ Actually this is old news. The thing is...from time to time someone asks and I repeat the same. Yes, I'm biual. With the tendency to lean more toward women. I happened to meet my husband and enjoy his company and personality. We've been together for several years. But he knows I'm physically and romantically into girls.

__ Oh, and how does he deal with this information? And do you guys have an open relationship?

__ He is not the jealous type. But we never chose to open anything. We just talked. I told him to be honest if he feels he is falling out of love with me. Or to say he is tempted. A good relationship is made of communication.

__ Unnie, what about your little boy? He is 7 now, right? I always see him with you on your YouTube channel.__ Hwasa asked.

__ He is a character! Such a smart and mature kid. I don't know how Sandeul and I were able to have that amazing child.__ The artist's eyes shone.

__ Does he realize his parents are famous?__ Solar asked with a fascinated look.

__ Do-Yun understands but he couldn't care less. Unless it disturbs his routine. He is a very unique child. Sandeul mentioned his dream was moving to the USA. Guess what the boy said.

__ What?__ Hwasa and Solar asked in unison.

______ He said: You should go, daddy. Your happiness is more important. Then Sandeul asked what would happen with him and me. Do-Yun explained that we should be fine since we can afford air tickets. And also, if Sandeul and I have different dreams, we should divorce and be happy in our own ways.

__ Oh my God! What a mature kid!__ Hwasa exclaimed.

__ Too mature.

 __ And do you talk to him about anything? Considering he is so young?__ Solar asked.

__ His father and I try to respect his age. The thing is...Kids nowadays are so ahead of time. He already comments about his trans friends very naturally. And he understands that people may love each other no matter their gender.

__ That's so cool. It makes me feel jealous about not having children.__ Hwasa declared.

__ You know, Solar SSI. Hwasa would be a mom by now if she hadn't rejected me years ago.__ Moonbyul revealed and smirked.

__ Waaait! This is such juicy gossip. Tell us more. The audience and I are eager to know.

__ Aish, unnie! Shut up...__ Hwasa cracked up.

__ What? It's not a big deal. We worked together, I made a move and she said no. The end. 

__ Why, Jinie? Why did you turn down THE Moonbyul?

__ Exactly because of that. She was in a very y phase. So was I. But then we became friends.

__ True. I'm kidding. We would never marry. Hyejin and I are a perfect combo as friends. Like two bros.

__ I got tempted to try the hamster but I am happy We went in another direction.

__ You know what? I admire the two of you so much. You are both unique and amazing women. I wish I was a free spirit like you.__ Solar declared with a longing expression.

__ She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter