Chapter 2

Past Present but no Future

Myungsoo's POV

"Son...just go get some rest. I'll come back tomorrow," my mother simply said and walked away. I knew she was holding in her tears. I could hear the pain in her trembling words. I was creating pain for her. Aish! What kind of son am I? I'm suppose to be taking care of her. Yet, I'm here giving her more troubles. I don't know what to do at all. I'm just...lost.

-5 hours later-

The rain is dripping down the long window. I hear the same nosies that I hear every night. I stare at the same room. I feel like I’m stuck in a prison cell. I mean like I just sit in this room, eat, sleep, and go through other regular things. Ugh..I’m so bored. To express my boredom physically I stretch my arms behind me and wave them side to side, accidentally knocking down some of the things that were placed on the shelf there. Immediately I get off the bed and pick up all the things that fell. Bending down to pick up the last fallen item, I stop. It feels a if time really did stop. It was as if everything I held back in my heart was pouring out uncontrollably. It was a picture of Sungyeol, my first love and my first ex-boyfriend/girlfriend. Ha now that I think of it, we never decided who was the boy and who was the girl.Staring at him smiling face, I can feel tears rolling down my face. I can feel the brave face I put on disappearing. I feel . Everyone can see the weak me. I miss him so much. I miss how his eyes glistens in the light. I miss his sweet words that he says when I am frustrated. I miss his everything. I miss poking his chubby cheeks.Without him, I feel so weak. I love him so much but I can’t let him stay by my side. 

Flashback-3 months ago
-At the hospital-
Doctor-”Myungsoo...you have at most 3 more years to live. I'm sorry but your body is slowly breaking. Soon it will just shut down. I..no all the doctors here are sorry." I just stared at him, emotionless. Letting everything sink in. Slowly, a tear started rolling down my cheek but that was all.
 
Back

Yet that one tear wasn't because I was scared. It wasn't because I knew I was going to die. That one tear fell because I wasn't going to be able to take care of him. I can't be the one by his side forever...

 

-------

Yea another badly written chapter. I think I have some tense problems but I'm horrible at it so...SOWWIE! Now you have discovered that the "him" is.......MYUNGSOO!! hope you guys enjoyed reading this :) YAY I GOT TWO SUBSCRIBERS!! THANK YOU!!