Chapter 1

Past Present but no Future

Sungyeol's POV

I felt a poke against my famous chubby cheeks. Too sleepy to care, I ignored it and continued on with my sleep. I heard a sigh and the next thing I knew my whole body hurt. Opening my tired eyes with anger, I saw a smiling Sungjong looking down at me. I heard laughter and got up to see Dongwoo and Woohyun rolling on the floor, laughing away. With anger boiling inside of me, I let out a dolphin scream and started throwing pillows at them. Soon it became a pillow fight. Hoya and Sunggyu lazily broke us apart with a annoyed expression.

"Do you guys ALWAYS have to end up with a pillow fight? Aish! Look at this room. It's full of feathers!"screamed Hoya. Lazily, Dongwoo and Woohyun jumped on the bed and pretended to sleep. Sungjong and Hoya was cleaning the room as Sunggyu bossed them around. I just stood at the corner laughing my head. Ahhh- this is my life. Yet, I could feel a tiny part of my heart scream pain. This is my life but yet it's not complete. My life can't be complete without...him. Dongwoo threw a pilliow at me, bringing me back to reality.

"Everyone left to get ready to go out for breakfast. You should too, Chubby Cheeks!"Dongwoo said and quickly left, successfully dodged the pilliow that I threw at him. Hmph- I hate that nickname. BLAH! MY CHEEKS AREN"T THAT CHUBBY!!

---------------------

Yep short first chapter...Yea It's VERY BORING SOWWIE!!

Character explanation-

Sunggyu-Sungyeol's best friend , always lends his shoulder to Sungyeol

Woohyun- Sungyeol's best friend, childhood friend who understands Sungyeol the best

Dongwoo- Sungyeol's BEST BEST friend, childhood friend who always finds a way to make Sungyeol smile

Sungjong- Sungyeol;s best friend, often nags at Sungyeol like his mom

Hoya- Sungyeol's big brother, takes EXTREMELY good care of him but doesn't always show it

"him"-soon will be announced XP