2.—[END]

Right where you left me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“Can i take your order, Sir?” Donghae asked, his small notebook was in his hand and waiting for his response.

 

“Eunhyuk knows the food i always ordered. Just ask him and serve the food when it's already done.” Heechul politely said and smiled back at him.

 

“Noted.” He said, bowing his head and left him alone. 

 

Heechul leaned back against his seat and eyes roaming around the restaurant. It's been a while—he already stopped coming here for a weeks but today, he decided to visit again. 

 

“Hyuk, he said, you already know his order.” Donghae said, putting down the menu list and sat down across from the counter. 

 

“He ordered his food?” Eunhyuk asked, confused. You could tell how shocked he was when Donghae informed him about Heechul's response. 

 

“Yes. He looks good too and a bit better. The last time he came here, he looked pale and skinny but now he looks different.” Donghae described him and looked over his shoulder to take a glance at Heechul. 

 

“Maybe Ryewook helped him a lot to overcome everything. He didn't come here for several weeks but now, he's back again. Why?” Eunhyuk said, eyes were observing the older one and Donghae just shrugged off.

 

“Look, he smiled!!!” Eunhyuk excitedly said, pointing his finger towards his direction.

 

“Ssssh. Don't be so obvious.” Donghae scolded, glaring at him.

 

“Oh, then i will ready his order.” Eunhyuk said and changed the topic, turning around and went straight inside the kitchen.

 

On the other hand, Heechul was just smiling while his eyes were focused outside the restaurant. People were having fun and looked like they also enjoyed their day while him? In the process of healing.

 

He was lost in his own thoughts as he suddenly remembered what happened in the past.

 

“Do you like the food?” He asked, looking in his eyes and smiling at him from ear to ear.

 

“Of course. This is our favorite food.” Heechul answered, his cheeks were turning red and tried to avoid Jungsoo's glance.

 

“You're blushing.” Jungsoo teased, grabbing his hands to prevent him from covering his face.

 

“Yah! I'm not. Let me gooo.” Heechul defended, pulling his hands off of his grip but he failed.

 

It was Saturday evening and they decided to go to their favorite restaurant since Jungsoo insisted. He said, he wanted to talk to him and he sounded so serious.

 

“Fine, fine.” Jungsoo said while laughing and raising his hand to call the waiter.

 

“Do you need something, Sir?” He asked, Jungsoo smiled at him and talked to him.

 

Meanwhile Heechul, who has been staring at him, lovingly while having a conversation with someone. 

 

'I really love this man.' He thought, his smile grew bigger when Jungsoo glanced at him for a second.

 

“What did you say to him?” Heechul asked, full of curiosity but Jungsoo didn't say a word.

 

Until someone served the wine on their table and Jungsoo served him in his glass.

 

“Wine? What is this for? We barely ordered wine.” Heechul said but again, he never responded and just continued what he was doing.

 

All of a sudden he felt something wrong; they never ordered a lot of dishes and wine. When they arrived, their fingers were intertwined, Jungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter