1.

Right where you left me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“Can i take your order, Sir.?” Someone approached him with a small notebook and a pen in his hand. 

 

He stared at him for a couple of minutes and shook his head. 

 

“I'm waiting for someone. I will just order when he arrives.” Heechul answered, a gentle smile crept into his lips as the waiter nod his head and smiled back at him. 

 

He was alone again, looking outside the restaurant and watching the people passing by.

 

It was getting dark and he was still here at his favorite restaurant, waiting for nothing.

 

“He has been sitting in the corner for several hours and obviously waiting for someone. I tried to ask his order but he kept saying that he was waiting for someone.” Donghae said, he put the notebook and pen down he was holding on the table and leaned back against the counter. 

 

“Oh you're new here, right?” Eunhyuk asked causing Donghae to look at him and nod, hesitantly. 

 

“He's always here at the restaurant every night. Boss said that he's really waiting for someone here but that person never showed up. Boss even remembered that this was their favorite restaurant and he witnessed everything that night.” Eunhyuk explained, eyes landed on Heechul who was looking somewhere. 

 

Donghae curiosity kicked in as he followed where Eunhyuk was looking.

 

He saw Heechul sitting quietly in his chair and looking outside as if he was looking for something.

 

“That night, Heechul and his ex were eating here at the restaurant. At first, everything was okay because Boss saw that they were still laughing and being sweet to each other. It was like they lived here because they've been always here before. So, before the end of the night, they heard something from their table, so Boss immediately went to check what it was and just to find out that the sound from their table was a broken glass, scattered on the floor while Heechul was crying and his boyfriend was already standing and left Heechul alone.” Eunhyuk began, averted his eyes when he met Heechul's eyes.

 

He really felt bad for him. That man was always waiting for someone and for sure, he already knew that his ex boyfriend would never come back but he still tried.

 

“Also that spot is their favorite table. I think that already happened 5 years ago but it looks like Heechul is still stuck in the past and waiting for him to come back. 5 years passed by but Heechul is still coming back to their favorite restaurant and hoping one day, his ex will show up. We know that it's already impossible to happen.” Eunhyuk said, taking a deep breath and smiled bitterly.

 

Donghae on the other hand, his eyes were still on Heechul and observed him. 

 

“His friend will probably pick him up here. Just let him and don't bother him anymore.” Eunhyuk finished off what he said and got back to his work.

 

Donghae was still curious about what happened and felt bad for Heechul. 

 

'He should move on and let him go' Donghae thought.

 

 

Ryeowook finally arrived and saw Heechul sitting alone in the corner. He immediately approached him and sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter