Wounds

Hopes broken jikook

Jeongguk's POV

Jimin looked frighted standing there so I started to assume they were trouble. Before I could tell them off they were throwing stones at Jimin. The poor guy looked too weak and helpless to move. I ran over to guard him as fast as I could. He was already bruised a little by the time I reached him. The sharp stones flying my way really hurt, but for some reason I was dead set on keeping Jimin safe.

"Piss off you jerks." I yelled through the barrage of stones.

They paused a moment, narrowing their eyes. "Why is someone like you helping a b***h like him." One of the guys asked after identifying me.

"The only b***hes I see around here are you three." I retort, sending a glare of a thousand suns their way.

"Pfft, lets go." The guy said to the others, nudging his head towards the path. A few seconds later I released Jimin from my protective grip. He still looked scared, and a little sad.

"Are you alright?" I ask, checking his arms for bruises. To my dismay he had a couple. His bottom lip was also busted.

"I-I'm sorry. I should have kept my mouth shut." He choked up.

I placed a hand on his shoulder to calm him. "This isn't your fault. Those bastards probably would've done it anyway." I helped him off the ground and supported him down the path to the park. He stayed silent the whole time, looking upset.

The damage I'd taken from those stones was bad enough to where I had to go see a nurse. When me and Jimin got to the office she was nowhere to be found.

"Are you kidding me? Can't anyone ever do their job right!" I snapped, making Jimin worried. "Sorry. let's... lets just go back to the cabin." I sigh, walking out the door. Jimin was able to walk on his own now so I was a little ahead of him. This day was going well until those pricks showed up. The look on Jimin's face when we were in the forest was something I never thought was possible. It was like he had been animated. His eyes lit up when we saw that deer near the exit of the forest. The time when he spotted those bunnies, he looked so... cute. I don't know, there was just something about him that made my stomach feel light and tingly. Like I mentioned before, the feelings I have towards him are unusual for me.

When we got back to the cabin the first thing I did was look for the first aid kit. During my tour of the cabin on our first day here I saw one under the kitchen sink. Thankfully it hadn't moved. I lifted it and brought it back to the bedroom. I opened the kit and realized I had no idea what half of these things did. After awhile I shut it and stuffed it under my bed, planning to use it later.

Now was a good time to take a shower. Its starting to get late and I still need to wash all the blood off my back before applying any bandages. With that I headed off to the bathroom and stripped for the shower. It took a little longer than usual due to the blood and bruises. I got out and dressed myself. I left my shirt off, cause it would make the bandaging easier. When I got back to the room a surprise was waiting for me.

"I uh... I brought you dinner." Jimin spoke in a gentle and quiet tone. "I-I hope that's okay." He added, sounding a little more anxious.

A smile sprouted on my face before replying to him. "Thanks, this is really helpful. I didn't wanna have to go to the buffet feeling like this."

"I'm really sorry." He apologized again. I didn't blame him for any of what happened, not even in the slightest. I gave him a reassuring smile. before looking through the contents of the paper bag.

"There are two turkey sandwiches, a box of noodles, and a bottle of soda." He informed me as I scanned the items. Last time I checked the bottled drinks weren't free, which meant he spent money... on me. I felt a little bad, but I guess this was his way of apologizing. I also noticed that throughout this whole time he avoided laying eyes on me. He said it didn't make him uncomfortable, so I guess he's just shy maybe?

Jimin told me he was off to take a quick shower. I lent him another one of my towels cause it seems they still hadn't gotten any new ones in. I didn't mind letting him use them as much as I initially thought I would. It actually sorta makes me happy knowing he's benefiting from it. I have a s**t ton back home so this is hardly a problem. While Jimin was off showering I scanned over the items that laid in the first aid kit. I didn't know where to start. I wasn't sure whether to slap bandages on or not. My coach's assistant usually does all of the bandaging, and I never really paid much attention to it.

After some time I just decided to read the labels. They were all long and boring, and me being the person that I am couldn't be bothered with it. Before I knew it Jimin was already out of the shower. I was having quite a bit of trouble with this first aid kit so I decided to ask him if he knew what on earth all this s**t did.

"Do you know anything about first aid?" I ask looking up to him as he walked over towards his bed.

"Y-Yeah, a little." He replied looking down at the ground.

"Good, give me a hand with this." I demand, plopping the kit onto my bed. Jimin slowly crept over towards me. His usual pale cheeks were now flushed with a bright pink. Dang, he must really be shy. This should be entertaining at least. He crawled onto my bed and got behind me like I intended. He held his mouth in surprise when he saw my back.

"Alright, what's the first step... to all of this?" I gesture to the kit sitting next to us.

"...Well with cuts and bruises like this... it would be best to rub some aloe on it." He answered, taking out a white packet and holding it to me.

"Alright, get to it. I'm starving." I smirk at him, then take out my dinner.

"W-Wait. You really want me to... rub this on you?" He asked, getting quieter with every word. I nodded and pulled out a sandwich. He hesitated for awhile, but finally came around. He was being as gentle as possible.

"Don't hold back. I can handle it." I assure him. It took a long stare to get him to listen. I returned my gaze to the sandwich and took a bite. He slightly increased in both speed and pressure. I winced in pain as his fingers brushed over an open cut.

"Sorry! sorry..." he apologized, checking to see if I was okay.

"Don't worry. As I said before, don't hold back." It was pretty smooth sailing from there. His hands were warm and soft as they drifted across my back. His touch was so sensual. The gel he was rubbing practically melted on my back. He continued while I ate the dinner he brought me.

After awhile of melding the gel with my back his hands traveled to my sides moving slowly, then up to my shoulders. He continued working his hands, massaging me. I threw my head forward in pleasure. I didn't even realize how much tensity I'd built up. Its been awhile since I've had a massage, and I can easily say this is the best I've received. I felt like I was melting, the way he worked his hands was incredible. I most certainly didn't expect this from the shy and quiet Jimin. He eventually slowed down so I figured he was getting tired.

"Thanks Chim." I said turning to him. He reddened and kept quiet. "I'm off to brush my teeth. Make yourself comfortable." I tell him. He looked like he was ready to pass out right then and there.

"I'm sleeping on your bed again?" He asks, with worry present.

"Only if you want to." I shrug. "It would be better for both of us though." I tease before heading to the small bathroom.

And sure enough when I came back he was knocked out, curled up in a little ball on my bed. I had this burning feeling to just get in and hold him. But that didn't seem like a very sensible thing to do. I shut off the lights and crawled in next to him. The little heat generator was already making me sleepy. The moonlight that peeked through the windows crept up onto my bed. Jimin looked so peaceful sleeping in the night's blue light. I watched him awhile, only to notice something horrifying. The bracelets and silly bands lowered on his arm, revealing some gruesome looking cuts at his wrist.