sequel :D

Drunk words speak sober thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sequel :D 

--

' Bro I don't think I can do it' Dahyun nervously paced back and forth, making Chaeyoung roll her eyes at her nervous friend, she's been pacing back and forth for a good 5 minutes. 

 

Dahyun was planning to propose to her long time girlfriend Sana and she was excited and nervous.

 

She was overthinking, what if Sana doesn't wanna marry her? What if she says no? What if she decides I'm not the one?.

 

' Listen bro, Sana is madly in love with you, she's 100% gonna say yes' Chaeyoung reassured her. Chaeyoung has always watched how love struck both of them were everytime they see eachother.

 

' She's just so perfect, and I'm lucky to have her, what if she decides she wants someone better?' Dahyun starts overthinking again.

 

Chaeyoung only sighed again, her friend was definitely overthinking this too much ' I don't think she'll find someone better Dahyun'.

 

' Is everything set up?' Dahyun asks out of the blue, trying to take her mind off the proposal.

 

' Of course, everyone is ready' Chaeyoung smiled giving a thumbs up. 

 

' Im lucky to have you and the others' Dahyun confessed.

 

' Woah woah woah not the time to be emotional, save that for you girl' Chaeyoung teased, giving Dahyun a pat on the back. 

 

' Thanks Chae, I'll see you later' 

 

---

' Baby do we have to?, you know how much I don't like dogs' Dahyun groaned watching her girlfriend drag her to the pet shop.

 

Dahyun decided to take her girlfriend Sana on a day out since it was coming up their anniversary. She decided to ask her friends for help. 

 

Sana still has no clue. 

 

' Pretty please?' Sana gave her the puppy dog eyes, that Dahyun always finds her self weakened to.

 

' Fine, 10 minutes only' Dahyun gave in.

 

' I love you!' Sana exclaimed giving Dahyun a peck on the cheek.

 

Dahyun watched as her future wife run towards the pet shop, god she was so in love with her.

 

Dahyun trailed along having a dumbstruck smile on her face. 

 

' Baby, look at this dog it's so cute, it looks like you' Sana said gesturing towards a white dog. 

 

' You're only saying that because I'm pale' Dahyun chuckled, she has to admit the dog was cute, and she was gonna be her little helper.

 

Sana doesn't need to know that Dahyun has already met the dog. 

 

' Would you like to play with her?' The store clerk asked, watching the couple from the distance. 

 

' Can I?!' Sana asked her eyes widening.

 

' Of course' 

 

Dahyun stayed far away as the store clerk brought the white dog out of its cage.

 

Sana sat in the play pen and the dog instantly ran to her and started playing with her.

 

Dahyun could only watch the cute scene happening in front of her.

 

' Love, come here and touch it' Sana said gesturing Dahyun over. Dahyun shook her head. No way in hell was she gonna go near that dog.

 

' I'm good, I can see it perfectly fine from here' Dahyun nervously said.

 

' Please, it's so friendly and cute' 
 

Dahyun sighed again and neared the play pen, Sana smiled seeing her girlfriend come over.

 

She brought the dog up to Dahyun's outstretched arm. She giggled at how Dahyun was reacting.

 

' Y-yeah nice doggy' Dahyun patted the small dog, who instantly her hand making Dahyun flinch back.

 

Sana laughed at her girlfriend's reaction.

 

' Can we get it?' Sana suddenly asked cuddling the dog.

 

' Sa-sana you know we can't, I'm deathly afraid of dogs' 

 

' Pleaseee' Sana has always been asking for a pet specifically a small pet dog and call it Ahri. Dahyun admits she loves the name Ahri but dogs still slightly terrify her.

 

' Maybe, near christmas' 

 

' Really?!' Dahyun chuckled at her girlfriend's reaction. 

 

' Yes really' 

 

--

 

After the pet shop they decided to stroll around for a bit looking into random shops. Dahyun started to feel more nervous.

 

' Baby are you okay?' Sana asked noticing how quite her girlfriend has become.

 

' Of course my love, I- Just, come with me' Dahyun smiled, leading her girlfriend through the park. Sana looked at her confused but followed.

 

Dahyun lead her to a small secluded part of the park where they would have a perfect view of the sunset in just an hour.

 

Dahyun paused in her tracks ' close your eyes please'.

 

Sana closed her eyes still very confused on what was happening.

 

She felt Dahyun's warm hand leave hers and cover her eyes.

 

' Dahyun what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter