fin

Drunk words speak sober thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana wakes up the sound of a door being unlocked. She assumes it's her very late girlfriend. She was beyond past pissed off. 

 

 

It's midnight and she's been waiting for her to come home for hours. 

 

 

Sana makes her way downstairs just to see the pale girl stumble in, Sana shook her head at the clearly intoxicated girl. 

 

 

' Kim Dahyun want time do you call this?' Sana sternly said, her foot tapping on the floor with her arms crossed. Her eyebrows crossed. 

 

 

' It-s It's time for you~ to get a watch stranger' Dahyun slurs out pointing at Sana, she giggles at her own joke which she found hilarious. 

 

 

' Haha very funny' Sana sarcastically said, she didn't dismiss the fact that Dahyun has just called her a stranger. How much did they make her drink she thought. 

 

 

Earlier that night Dahyun messaged her saying that she would be drinking with a few old friends from university. Sana didn't mind and let her be, but what she doesn't like is when her girlfriend is beyond wasted. 

 

 

Sana huffed and went towards the stumbling girl and tried helping her stand up properly, Sana wasn't the strongest person, and here she was carrying the weight of a person. 

 

 

' Hey~ don't-dont touch me I have a gir-girlfriend' Dahyun flinches from the contact and removes Sana's hands away from her. 

 

 

Sana groans at how Dahyun was behaving, she was tired, moody and everything else in between. She had work early in the morning and Dahyun was ruining her sleep schedule. 

 

 

' I am your girlfriend you idiot' 

 

 

Dahyun looks at her with a blank stare. This idiot if she wasn't so cute i'd leave her here.

 

 

' M-my girlfrienddd is sooo pretty, the prettiest in the world!' Dahyun suddenly exclaims, it was true her girlfriend is the prettiest girl she knows. 

 

 

Sana didn't know whether to be in awh or to face palm at how dumb Dahyun was acting right now. 

 

 

' Is she now?' Sana asks with a smirk on her face, while trying to help Dahyun again. 

 

 

' Yup' Dahyun says popping the p. 

 

 

' Well you can tell her that when you see her ok?' 

 

 

' No~ I wanna tell her now' Dahyun whines reaching for her phone to call her girlfriend only to frown when she realises her phone has no battery. 

 

 

' Dahyun, let's get you to bed okay? you're drunk, we can c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter