You confess that you have a child from a previous relationship.

Rosé Miniseries

You sat together with Rosé in a fancy restaurant. You had a nervous expression on your face since you planned to tell Rosé about having a four years old daughter. You didn't tell her about your daughter in conversations before because you didn't wanna scare her away or getting your daughter attached to her too fast. 

 

You played with your fingers which always has been a habit of yours. You couldn't help yourself from smiling when you noticed Rosé coming closer towards the table where you sat to.

 

You stood up meanwhile she walked towards you. You kissed her. She kissed back smiling when she pulled away. You sat down when she walked behind you to push your chair to the table. She sat down on the opposite of you. 

 

„You look absolutely glorious like always. Beautiful lady." Compliment Rosé with honesty in her voice. The Australian accent makes her voice absolutely attractive.

 

You took her hand in your hand on the table. The corner of her doe brown eyes crinkled when she smiles. It absolutely reaches her eyes and sparkle with happiness.

 

„Thank you. You look breathtaking." Flirted you with love in your voice.

 

A few minutes later after having a long conversation about life. A waitress came to take your order. You both ordered rice with a very delicious meal of her choice.

 

„I have to confess something towards you." State you with seriousness in your voice.

 

Rosé had a worried expression on her face to the mention of confession. She hopes you won't break up with her for any reason. Because she is very in love with you even though she hasn't confessed yet.

 

„I hope whatever you have to confess isn't bad like a break up." Said Rosé with worry in her voice.

 

„Don't worry I won't break up with you unless you want to. I have to confess that I have a child from a previous relationship. Her name is Lili. She's 10 years old and very intelligent. I became pregnant with her before It went downhill really quickly." Confessed you with honest in your voice. 

 

Rosé stay's quiet for a few minutes to progress the information. It fluttered her heart that you have a daughter. She couldn't lie and deny that she wants a family with you. Because she does. She understood why you didn't tell her before. At the same time she wanted your explanation on why you didn't tell her about your daughter before. 

 

„I am very grateful and thankful that you had enough courage to confess about your daughter. I hope I get to meet your daughter Lili soon. Because I won't leave for sure. I only wanna ask for your explanation on why you didn't tell me before...?" Asked Rosé with gratefulness in her voice. The corner of her eyes crinkled when she smiled.

 

Rosé moved your hand towards to kiss the back of your hand. Then she moved it back on the table to hold it. She gave a slight squeeze for you to feel comforted by her. Rosé glanced into your eyes with admiration and passion in her brown doe eyes. Which reminded you of honey and chocolate.

 

„I didn't tell you before now because we are together longer than 6 month's. Besides of me not wanting to scare you away or getting Lili attached to fast. Because I hope you are in for a life with me and her now." Answered you with seriousness and honesty in your voice. 

 

You both enjoyed the meal together with laughter, tears and many stories to tell about your childhood's. You've got her to blush with red flushed cheeks a few times during the date. At some point you even feed food to each other. You thought it's very cute when she makes these cute noises while eating and the way her eyes crinkled at the corner's when she smiles with a happy expression on her face.

 

Later you both walked away from the fancy cozy  restaurant to get towards the next location of your date. The beach and to get ice cream. 

 

You both continued to have a conversation about your daughter Lili. How it were like to raise her on your own until now. Rosé admired you. As human, woman and as a mother. She hasn't met your daughter Lili yet but she knew that Lili must have your personality or looks. Rosé Imagines what it's like to be called mom, to give advice or do many things she couldn't in her childhood with your daughter Lili in the future. No matter if near or further future.