Rosé from Blackpink as mother would include:

Rosé Miniseries

•You and Rosé would definitely have more than one child. Since she's very good at taking care of them. 

•Rosé often lays your child next to you both on your bed when the child is still young or sleeps in their bed after reading a cute fairytale story. 

•You both show your children how you love them unconditionally. You both never make any of your children feel less important on purpose. 

•Rosé teaches your children how to play piano and guitar at a very young age. 

 

•You and Rosé don't raise your children very strictly. You both show them the rules and raise them with love. 

•Rosé would often cry when she realizes how much your children are growing up very fast. You would only tear up and hold her in your arms while you couldn't help yourself from smiling.

•You both had a conversation about privacy and not letting your children show on social media. Which you both quick decided not to let your children on social media or in front of them camera. Until your children are old enough to make their own decisions. 

•Rosé always sings a song with or for your children and you. She always smiles when you wrap your arms around her from behind. When she's sitting somewhere with her guitar or in front of the piano. While you watch her with your children.

 

•Your children could speak more than six languages. Since everyone teaches them different ones. 

•Rosé pouts when one of your children is feeling sick or bad. Since she couldn't do much to help most of the time.

•You sometimes fight with your children when they are in puberty. A lot of door slamming and angry sounds can be heard.

•Rosé and your children smile when they see the golden wedding ring on your finger. Since it reminds them of your wedding together. Which was like a fairytale story from Disney.

 

•Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa would often spoil them with presents. Like expensive clothes from their brands or toy cars for your children to collect them. Lisa even teaches your children how to dance. Jennie teaches them how to rap really fast. Jisoo always teaches them how to play video games. 

•Your children would often hang out with the children of your best friends Blackpink, Red Velvet, Twice, Stray Kids and ITZY. Ryujin often teaches them how to be strong.

•Everyone started crying when they realized how much their children are growing up fast while playing games like tags with each other. Only not Jisoo. She's Jisoo and she's okay. 

•Rosé pouts when everyone teases her about being a cute chipmunk. Your children even watched Alvin because the chipmunk reminds them of Rosé.