Chapter 2

Parent Trap- Seulrene
In fact, the girl in the limousine is another important character in our story. From the limo, a driver exited, opening the door for a woman to exit. The woman had black hair. After her, a young girl exited the limo.

This girl in question is twelve year old Bae Minjeong. Minjeong had long hair, worn in a braid.

"Well; here we are," The black haired woman sighed. This woman is named Joy. "Camp Walden for girls." She looked around the camp. "We travelled six miles, for this?"

Minjeong looked around the camp and smiled. "It's rather picturesque, don't you think?" She spoke with gyeonggi accent, very similar to Jimin's.

In fact, she looked identical to Jimin. Except for her longer hair, both girls had the exact same black coloured hair. She had the same, brown eyes as Jimin.

Joy snorted, her manner extremely different to those proper ones of Minjeong's. "I don't think picturesque is the word I'd use."

Minjeong smiled at the driver who brought out many pieces of luggage. "Well," Joy said, "let's go over your list because your mother said so." Joy pulled out a piece of paper. "Vitamins?"

"Check."

"Minerals?"

"Check."

"List of daily intake of fruit and vegetables?"

"Check, check!" Minjeong exclaimed, earning a strange look from Joy. "One for fruit, one for vegetables," she explained, "-go on!"

"Tea, sugarless candies, sun block, lip balm, bug repellent, umbrella, stationary, fountain pens, flashlights, batteries, photos of your mother, Sunny, and of course," Spreading her arms, Joy said, "Yours truly!"

Minjeong gave a bright smile. "Yep, got them all!"

"Oh," Joy said, suddenly remembering something. She pulled out a deck of cards. "This is from Sunny. A new deck of poker cards. Maybe you'll find someone here who can whip your at poker."

Minjeong smiled and took the cards. "I highly doubt it, but, thank you Joy, for bringing me here."

Joy turned away, and quickly wiped her eyes, before turning back to Minjeong and wrapping her in a hug. "If you change your mind, and want me to pick you up at camp, you have my number."

Minjeong smiled. "I'll be fine. See you in eight weeks, Joy."

"Eight weeks it is Minnie," Joy said, holding out a hand. Minjeong smiled and took her hand, and performed a perfectly executed handshake with Joy.

After their hug, Joy got in the car and the two waved at each other through the window.

"Bae Minjeong?" Amber said in the now empty and quiet camp.

Minjeong looked over and smiled at Amber. "Yes, hello. I apologize if I'm late. We got a little clogged up a while back, our plane was late to take off. You know what's it like in Seoul in June."

"Can't day I do," Amber said, "I've never been to jolly ol' Seoul. Nevertheless, milady, welcome to what is we like to think, the best place on earth, Camp Walden." Amber took a huge breath of fresh air. "Oh geez. I think I inhaled a bug."

Minjeong raised an arched eyebrow, looking slightly confused. "Are you alright?"

"Yep. Just some bugs. You get a lot of this with a honker like this," Amber said, pointing at her nose. "Okey dokey. Let's get this show on the road."

When Amber proceeded to pick up Minjeong's luggage, she said, "Can you manage?"

"I don't see why not," Amber said awkwardly, picking up the many suitcases. Amber looked at the girl carefully. "Hey, I know this sounds weird, but, have we met before?"

"I'm sure we haven't," Minjeong said, "I would remember you."

At the door of the Navajo cabin, Amber said, "Showers are to your right, rec room to your left. Mess hall straight ahead. Chow's at seven, twelve thirty and six fifteen. Mom gives five demerits for being tardy, so don't be."

Minjeong opened the door and Amber said, "Welcome to the Navajo's."

There were eight cots and seven girls, all unpacking. "New arrival. The name's Bae."

"You're Bae?" A girl asked.

Minjeong would've rolled her eyes, as she had just been introduced as Bae, but she only nodded.

"Bae Minjeong. Just arrived from Seoul." Amber dropped Minjeong's bags on the floor heavily. "First time in the city?"

Minjeong nodded. "Yes, ma'am. Just arrived this morning, which is actually tonight for me, which makes this tomorrow morning," she rambled, then she noticed everyone staring at her, so she sighed and said rather faintly, "which makes me a bit jet lagged."

"That's your cot," A samber said, pointing at the empty cot. "It is to be made every morning. Mom's a real neat freak, so make sure everything is in order. Change into your uniform now. Chow's at thirteen hundred, and mom gives-"

"Five demerits for tardiness. I remember," Minjeong said and smiled at Amber. "Thank you for reminding me ma'am."

"No problem Bae," Amber said. Before leaving she said, "Be nice and introduce yourselves." On her way out, she tripped over her own shoes.

When the door shut, the girls burst out laughing. "Scary that woman's in charge," a girl said.

Minjeong walked over to her bottom bunk with her luggage and began to unpack. The girl in the bunk above said, "So Minjeong, you're from Seoul, right?"

"Yes," Minjeong replied, putting everything neatly into a drawer.

"What do you do there?" The same girl asked. "I'm NingNing by the way."

"Well, mum and I go to the theatre a lot. She's a pretty well known jeweller there. I think Aladdin is a beautiful show."

All the girls glanced at each other at the proper manners of Minjeong, which she didn't notice. "Well, what about your dad?" another girl asked.

It was a touchy subject for the young Bae, as she didn't have a father. "Oh, my father? I don't have a father."

Ningning looked at the other girl, who was named Chaehyun. "Everyone should have a father."

"Oh, I don't." Minjeong said. "My parents divorced when I was a baby."

It was half of the truth. It was true that her parents divorced when she was a baby, but she didn't mention she actually didn't have a father. She had another mother. One she hadn't met, one that she lived with.

Scarily, that was the same with Jimin.