Chapter 1

Parent Trap- Seulrene
Three buses rolled up in a camp, under a huge sign with the words 'Camp Walden For Girls' painted on it. There were girls screaming outside of the buses, welcoming the girls with open arms.

To say there were many girls would be an understatement; there was a whole horde of girls in the camp. It seemed as if all parents had the same thought for their children. There were many voices speaking at once, all ranging from introductions to frantic cries of, "I don't have a bar on my phone! How will I survive?"

The teenage counselors were running around trying to stop the pandemonium going on in the area, to no avail.

"Good morning, ladies!" A lady of about 30 yelled into her megaphone, capturing the attention of a few of the girls. "Welcome to Camp Walden. I'm Bada, your camp director, and this is my daughter Amber. Find your duffels quickly ladies! We've got a whole day ahead of us. Come on! Amber, bunk assignments please."

Amber started to yell names and bunks into her megaphone, and there were squeals of delight and groans going all around them.

Now, this is just the beginning of our story. Let's focus on one of our girls.

A young girl at the age of twelve popped out from behind a stack of duffels. She was wearing a pair of sunglasses over her eyes. "Okay, found my duffel!" She reached her hands out to take the deep blue duffel, not before many more duffels were thrown on top of it.

She sighed and put her sunglasses on her head. This girl in question is named Kang Jimin. "Now the question is, how do I get it out?"

Behind her sunglasses were beautiful brown eyes. Her hair was brown and at shoulder length, and her ears were pierced.

She rummaged through the pile and felt the strap of her bag. To herself, she murmured, "Okay, I can get this out." She pulled with all her might on the strap and her face fell and turned red. Giving the pile a sarcastic smile, she said, "No I can't. No thanks to you."

"You must be new," a girl said, appearing behind Jimin. She was wearing large glasses.

Jimin looked at the speaker and smiled at girl with glasses. "Yeah. How'd you figure that out?"

"You didn't know how to take out your bag before the gorillas dumped more on it," Glasses girl replied simply. "You need help?"

Jimin nodded gratefully. "Yes, thank you. It's the dark blue one, right there," she said, pointing to her duffel. "I'm Jimin by the way, Kang Jimin."

Glasses girl smiled. "I'm Aeri," she said. "Nice sunglasses."

Jimin smiled at Aeri. "Thanks. It was a going away gift from my mom."

Jimin and Aeri pulled on the strap of Jimin's bag, not before more bus drivers, or 'the gorillas' dumped even more duffels on top. Jimin shot the bus drivers a dirty look.

A girl came up to the pile and pulled out a duffel and started to walk away. She was wearing a bright tie-dye shirt and a bandana.

"That's my kind of girl," Jimin sighed.

Aeri cupped and yelled, "Yo tie-dye girl!"

The tie-dye girl turned around and glanced at the two girls.

Jimin pointed at her own blue duffel. "It's that one right there."

Tie-dye girl pulled it out in one swift move and handed the duffel to Jimin. The dark blue duffel had many kpop logos on them. "You a fan of kpop?" Tie-Dye girl asked.

Jimin nodded. "Yeah! I love them. I even own all of BoA cd's and all of Wonder Girl's albums. Oh, and I forgot! Irene's new album"

Tie-dye girl's eyes widened. "Oh, my, gosh! You know how rare those are?"

Jimin nodded excitedly. "Yeah! My mom owned them, and they were owned by her mom, and maybe even her mom! I'm Jimin, and this is Aeri," she said, pointing at Aeri, who gave a wave.

"I'm Ryujin," Tie-dye girl said. She glanced at the name tag on Jimin's duffel. "You're from Busan!?"

"Do you live next door to Kang Hodong?" Aeri asked.

"Jang Eunji?" Ryujin asked excitedly.

Jimin gave out one of her sweet, high laughs. Her eyebrows scrunched together in amusement. "No!" She exclaimed. "Who are you? Lucy and Ethel?" She shook her head. "No, I live next door to a vineyard."

"A what-yard?" Aeri asked. Ryujin was also extremely confused.

"A vineyard," Jimin answered, unaffected by the questions. "It's a place where people grow grapes to make wine. My mom owns it." Jimin looked around the camp and saw many people retreating to bunks. "What bunk are you in anyways?"

"Arapaho," both Aeri and Ryujin said at the same time.

"Kang Jimin?" Amber yelled into her magephone.

Jimin jumped on top of the duffels. "Right here!"

"Arapaho, bunk eleven!" Amber yelled.

"Yes!" Jimin jumped down and high-fived Ryujin and Aeri.

The three friends started to walk towards the Arapaho bunk. As the three of them were walking, Jimin asked, "So do either of you play poker?"

Both girls shook their heads. "Do you?"

Jimin nodded. "Yeah. Well, how much cash did you bring with you?"

Before either girl could reply, a car honked, making all three girls jump. "Geez!" Jimin yelled at the car. "I wonder who could be in there?"

"It's a limo," Aeri said, pointing out the obvious as they were walking closer to the Arapaho bunk.

"It's probably the queen of Seoul," Ryujin joked. In a very bad accent, she said, "I am very posh!"

Jimin snorted. "I'm the queen of Seoul!"

"Dude," Aeri said, "you actually sounded really sound really close to the gyeonggi dialect."

Jimin's face scrunched up, with a small smile evident on her face. "Did I?"

The three girls laughed and entered their new home for he next eight weeks.