Best friend (English)

ALL ABOUT ANGST

As if there weren’t enough problems on her plate, Minjeong has to stumble about the biggest problem in her life. The kind of problem that would turn her relationship with Jimin into a mess.

 

Their friendship.... is at stake.

 

She knows for sure.

 

She even kept it for God knows how long, but the sting in her heart couldn’t take it any longer.

 

It pains her whenever she sees her. As far as she can remember, she was the happiest as long as Jimin is happy, but how could this beautiful feeling could turn into a disaster?

 

Who is she kidding anyway?

 

The fact that Jimin wasn’t aware of her feelings made it more worse by how she’d excitedly tell her how her date went with Ryujin.

 

It’s killing her, not literally but it hurts so bad that she wanted to disappear.

 

 

To be honest she couldn’t remember when did it start. How did it exactly happen?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She don’t know.

 

 

 

 

 

Is it the day when she first met Jimin? Or the day when they started to hangout more often? Or when they officially labeled their relationship as the ‘bestest of friends’?

 

She honestly don’t know.

 

 

 

For years of being friends with Jimin, she never imagined herself being stuck at this kind of situation.

 

Falling in love with your best friend.

 

How cliché this can get?

She could only laugh bitterly.

 

 

On the other days, whenever Jimin tell her how her date went, she would pretend she’s excited about it, but in all honesty, she was hurt.

 

She wants to breakdown, she wanted to cry and tell the love of her life to stop it. That she wanted her, that she doesn’t want to hear another story of her and Ryujin. 

 

 

 

 

But she can’t.

 

 

 

 

 

She’s her best friend.

 

 

And she doesn’t wanna ruin the friendship that they have.

 

 

 

She’s just gonna sit there and watch the love of her life being happy…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

With someone else.