Vacation (You Can’t control me 1…)

Our Story...

Sunny P.O.V

“Sunny…, are you mad to me?” Taeyeon shook my body, but I can’t talk with her this night because if she isn’t give bad advice may be I couldn’t like this. oh yeah actually that’s not bad advice and I’m sure if I can do all with good may be this is will be the good way for us, but that will be happen if good but I do opposite from our planning. But I can’t think with clearly right now so I just pretend sleep and not hear her. May be because I m to busy with my own think it make I m so tired so I sleep. When I open my eyes I realized Taeyeon not sleep in bed. She sleeps in our sofa, but I sure this isn’t because me she have strange habit if she have something disturbing her she can’t sleep with good position so no wonder if I see her sleep with one of her feet in back of the sofa. I walked in to her side and shook her body.

“Taeyeon…, Taeyeonie…” I called her names.

“Mmmmm…” she answered me but her eyes still close.

“Taeyeon, get up I want go to take fresh air” I said but she still sleep.

“Ommo Jaejoong what do you do in here” I yelled, suddenly Taeyeon sit up and looked at door. But after she realized I just tricked her she glared at me.

“Yah…” she shouted at me but I m not scared so I grabbed her wrist and pulled her. I took Taeyeon to hotel pool we just sit in edge of the pond silent and cool with our own tough. I can’t tell to Taeyeon I’m in trap, I can’t tell her Yoochun have my video when I cry after he success make me afraid with all he do. After that night I make decision Park Yoochun is my big enemy, he will be my endless enemy.

Taeyeon P.O.V

I took a deep breath and back to my own think. I can’t forget about that night when Jaejoong kiss me. This is not about that kiss because this is the second kiss from Jaejoong but about my feel how can I respond to his kiss and I hope he kiss me again.

“Wah Kim Taeyeon you are crazy” I don’t realize I shouted in pool and Sunny look at me.

“What happen?” Sunny looked at me with serious face.

“A…mmm, gwencanayo” I said, it’s so ridiculous if said about this may be it will be horrible thing. When I want stood from my position I sees Jaejoong and , they aren’t realized about me and Sunny. So I just hope they gone and I can safe but my fortune always bad when I need it, Seohyun roommate Jesica called my name she make DBSK member look at me. I can’t hide in this situation so I pretend don’t look at them. When I talked to Seohyun I see Yoochun whispered to his friends and walked to Sunny. And Jaejoong stood in his position and look at me in blank expression. For now I hope Seohyun can talk much so she wouldn’t leave me because I sure if she go I will in trouble. Like I say before when I need my fortune it will become unfortune thing.

“So Taeyeon I will wait for you report next week ok” Seohyun leave me alone when I want called her I look at Jaejoong he walked to me when he was so close to me I want ran but its too late because he grabbing my hand now.

Yoochun P.O.V

Sunny doesn’t realize when I sat up beside her, she was so busy with her own think. So I played video in that night when she yelled because of the scared at me, I can see she was so surprise so she don’t realized she stood from her position to take the phone but her feet slipped and she loss her balance, but without thinking much I pulled her hand back so she wasn’t felt in pool but she felt in my top and she hug me so tight. But after she realized what she doing she slapped my face.

“Ahhh Yah… Lee Sunny” I shouted to her with my hand in my face. She doesn’t say anything but she looks so confuse. I can handle this so I grabbed her hands and I took her to my car, she just follow me without now where are we will go. Until we arrived in mall I took her for shopping. I showed her one dress

“So what do you think about this dress?” I asked to her, she look so amazed with this dress.

“Wah that’s so beautiful” She can’t stop looking in this dress.

“You want give this to me?” Sunny said again.

“Mwo??? I can’t give you because I want give this to someone” I took the dress to cashier.

“Yah Park Yoochun, so why do you asking to me huh?” She shouted to me without think people around us. But I pretend don’t know her and pretend don’t hear her. When I pay this dress I give all the tings in my hands.

“Woah Park Yoochun you are annoying person, how you can do this to me, do you think I’m yor servant?” Sunny talk to me but I just quite and look at her. She looks like doll her body short and she has chubby cheek. Mwo??? Yah Park Yoochun get up what the hell you say. I warned my self. Until I realized we are in ice cream shop and she hold 2 ice cream.

“Can you give me money?” she look at me and pointed the cashier with her lips, when I talk to her, she left me in cashier she hope me I will handle this.

“Yah you have debt 5 dollars to me” I give her the struck from the ice cream shop.

“Ummm I know I will pay when us in hotel” Sunny said and give me one ice cream to me, but for a while I look at her.

“What you don’t like this?” she asked at me and I shook my head and bring the ice cream from her hand.

“I like I just amazed how you know my favorite ice cream” I can’t hide my amazed expression.

“Because when you have enemy you need know about them” Sunny answer just make me disappointed because I hope she give another answer.