Reunite

The vampire who has gentle eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

next day:

 

 

Wendy and Seulgi decided to go to the convenience store to buy some snacks between practices.

Today was a regular evaluation day from the morning. They successfully completed the evaluation with good results. That's the reward.

 

The day was snowy, cold and partly cloudy. The two wore long down jackets and mufflers of different colors around their necks. They were like twins.

The two, whose cheeks were flushed with the result of the evaluation and the coldness, walked happily while bumping into each other from time to time. On the way to the convenience store, a strange woman called out to them. A woman who seems to be a few years older than her.

 

Wendy and Seulgi were both open trainees at Red Entertainment and were among the most popular among them. It is rumored that the two will soon debut together as a group or duo because they are talented and get along so well. That's why like this; sometimes people to call out to they. Fans knew that the convenience store was famous for being frequented by Red Entertainment artists and trainees from time to time, and that trainees without managers would walk that path.

 

“Hey, girl.”

 

That's why when they were approached for the second time, both Wendy and Seulgi thought it was an avid fan.

But this time was different. Wendy, on the other hand was frozen in amazement when Seulgi showed a smile of service to the fans.

 

It was her last night. She still wore black, and today she wore a wide-brimmed capeline hat.

 

“Wow. I can't believe we met again.”

“Eh? Who is-”

“It's sad. I thought we would meet again. You said there will be good things. You...um, Wendy, right?”

 

Wendy and Irene stare at each other as if time has stopped. Only Seulgi, who was supposed to be facing his fans with a smile on his face, didn't know anything.

 

“I think I didn't tell my name. Yes, I'm Wendy. What's yours, Ms. vampire?”

“I'm sorry that I left without telling my name. I'm Irene. Yerim is my sister. ”

 

“Yerim?”

“...Vampire? OH, THE STRANGER YOU LET INTO THE ROOM YESTERDAY!”

 

Wendy and Seulgi's voice overlap.

Surprised by Seulgi's screams, Irene covers her ears with both hands, and Wendy opens h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter