Joy and Seulgi

The vampire who has gentle eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Irene leans against a large wolf on her remade bed and blood from a blood transfusion pack.
Wolf laughed at Irene's coat neatly hung on her clothes rack.

 

Irene cleaned it up a bit, but there are still tire marks on the left hem.
The bicycle that Wendy rode.

 

“I heard you were run over by a friend of Yerim's. You went to her room? Her name Wendy? Good hooks.”
“No. Just an accident. I was just feeling a little sick. I wasn't hooked and I wasn't going to go to her room.”

 

That wolf-Joy jumps at the topic with shining eyes. She is curious and she loves to gossip (and like Yerim, to tease Irene).

 

“Condition? Aren't you supposed to be in great? I thought you went out to 'eat' last night?”
“I did 'eat',” Irene said matter-of-factly. “I saw her last night too, she came across my 'eat' scene. She smelled so much better than the prey in front of. So I couldn't feel satisfied with that 'eat'. I missed, so I had to fight moon night's lust.”
“Did her see it? And did you missed?!”

 

A shocked Joy suddenly stands up and Irene who was leaning against is sent flying.
Seeing blood stains on her white sheets, Irene clicked her tongue.

 

Before she go to sleep, have to change the sheets again and do the laundry.

 

After returning to her human form, Joy grabs Irene who turned displeasure by the shoulder and shakes her. Oh, Joy is a wolf, so she's big and powerful.

 

“Does she know you're a vampire? You're drinking this right now, so you weren't 'eat' her anyway! Have you forgotten how dangerous it is to reveal yourself as a vampire to someone who doesn't blood? Oh my god!”

 

Joy releases her hand from Irene's shoulder and now holds her head. Her emotions are like a roller coaster. And although she is younger than Irene, she is overprotective of her. wolf's instinct.

 

“Yes, I didn't drink her blood. And I didn't tell her I'm a vampire, but I did hint.
But no, she ran into my 'eat' last night, but she might think it was just flirting. Or she may think of me as a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter