Yerim

The vampire who has gentle eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"you…"

 

The vaguely open brown eyes catch Wendy's eyes. Her eye color is different than she remembers, but yes, she was that person last night.

She has an unforgettable beautiful face. Her golden eyes, from which she grinned last night, are now a powerless warm brown, and she is ready to close her lids.

 

"Are you okay? Go to the hospital now... and the police..."

 

Seeing her on the verge of losing consciousness again, Wendy tried to pull the phone out of her pocket to call her 911, but her impatient hands couldn't pull it out and she couldn't.

Her cold hand grabbed her hand and stopped it. When Wendy was taken aback, her still pale face turned to with her pleading gaze.

 

"S-Stop going to the hospital... never go to the hospital."

"What are you saying? You just got run over by me, you have to go to the hospital!"

"I'm really fine."

"But you ran over by me! You don't even look good!"

 

"Don't you realize? I didn't run you over, you didn't graze me, and the complexion is since before."

 

"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry."

"If possible, please refrain from calling the police."

 

An eerily pale face is now clinging to Wendy. His complexion is like that of a dead man, but the force that grabs Wendy's hand is quite strong.

 

"Okey. If you say so, I won't go to the hospital. I won't tell the police either. But I can't ignore your pale complexion, so I'll take you to my room. Please rest there. "

"I'm really f-"

"It's not fine. l didn't run you over. I don't take you to the hospital. I permit of that. But you look sick. Come to my room, have a cup of coffee and take a rest."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter