Chapter 7>

Stalking Apartment 2102
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7>

 

They settled back inside the young couple’s apartment, autumn would soon be coming to an end, the chilling wind outside was just a friendly reminder of the season changing at the blink of an eye.

 

Thankfully, the room felt like it could fry a chicken, settling her long cardigan over at the stand, Joohyun then eyed the couch suspiciously, the both them were always acting like rabbits, this entire spot better be sterilized and wiped cleaned and to think she had even slept on it, a few days ago.  Joohyun swore under her breath.

 

But her abnormal behaviour didn’t go unnoticed “Even if you burned a hole through the fabric with your glare, the germs would still be there, now get your over here and be comfortable.”

 

Joohyun rolled her eyes “Next time, the both of you would be coming over to my place for tea, and by the way, don’t you have work today?”

 

With gentleness enough to melt the coldest heart, the woman wrapped an arm around her wife, pulling her closer to her “My Seulgi baby wasn’t feeling too good today, we just came back from the hospital, and decided to pay you a little visit.”

 

That raised suspicion, Seulgi was usually as fit as a fiddle; this was really unexpected “What happened?  Did you catch the flu bug?”

 

As Joohyun fussed over her, those puffy cheeks were tinted pink “Just a little sore…”

 

If anything, all Joohyun wanted was to bite her tongue for even asking “You two should go easy with each other and with how the both of you are going at each other, I would probably go broke from all the baby showers you two would have.”

 

Sooyoung scoffed before leading her wife over to the couch, arms still wrapped tightly around her, causing her heart to fill with envy, how nice it must be to have someone treating you way more than a princess, as though you were that person’s entire world, the only reason to breathe through every single second.

 

If only Seungwan would give her a chance.

 

“What about you?  So would it be safe to say that you and Seungwan were finally taking a step forward?” The woman teased.

 

Folding her arms, Joohyun leaned comfortably back against the couch “Seungwan and I still have a long way to go and until her ex had finally moved out of Seungwan’s heart, I would forever be standing on the edge, waiting for Seungwan to come to her senses.”

 

Seulgi reached out her arm to place them on her lap “Nevertheless, you are doing very well, I’m proud of you; even it was only at the initial stage but you shouldn’t push yourself too hard, especially since you knew Seungwan is still her wound.”

 

A sigh left her lips “Just how deep she was in love with that woman?  I’m sure Seungwan would literally give her life too, if that would bring the woman home.”

 

Sooyoung shrugged lazily “Let’s not make things more complicated than it is now, just remember to take it slow and by the end, if Seungwan still doesn’t shared your feelings, then it’s time for you to move on.”

 

“I will…” She muttered before getting onto her feet “I have to get going, Seulgi has to rest and oh, by the way, I have decided to hold my house warming the next Sunday.  Come by, alright?”

 

Upon getting a nod from the couple, Joohyun finally stepped out of their apartment and headed back into the comforts of her own haven.

 

Another day gone by and in the least of expectation, her parents had texted her to be home for dinner today, her heart cried out when she failed to bump into Seungwan last night, in fact, her entire house was in total darkness, did she stay out late?  But it couldn’t be; Seungwan literally has nobody that she could depend on in Seoul besides…

 

Her ex-girlfriend, this matter would forever be weighing at the back of her mind, even the other party was going to get married, who could predict what would happen?  But there was nothing she could do about it, unless Seungwan decided to put a clean cut over it, but for now, she has other things to focus on.

 

Like to why her parents kept calling her every five seconds, despite how hard she was trying to balance the gifts in her hands and this stupid steep slope.

 

Perhaps she should bring this up to the area council, there were plenty of elderly folks living in this area; their knees will not be able to bear this burden.

 

She pressed the doorbell upon arriving at the gate, though she was curious to find an unfamiliar car parking right outside of their house, did they have a guest over today?

 

So, why was her presence still required?  But before she could read deep into it, a gentle voice had cut into her thoughts “Missy, you are home.”

 

A big grin curled up at the corner of Joohyun’s lips “Mrs. Yu, it has been a while, are you doing well?  Is your back still giving you problems?”

 

The woman, who was now in her mid-fifties has been looking after Joohyun since she was a baby; as her parents weren’t always around, Joohyun grew closer with the woman “Missy, the medicine you brought over two weeks has helped me plenty with the pain; it must been really expensive.”

 

Shaking her head, the woman placed her cheek onto the bony shoulder, reminding Joohyun how much the woman had aged and that she hasn’t been filial to return home often, even if she weren’t to see her parents “It was no big deal, as long as it did help you to get better.”

 

A palm patted lightly on her back “You are almost twenty-eight years old now and yet there are times, you still act like a child.”

 

She snickered, linking her arms around the woman’s neck “I wish that I could be a kid forever, so that I will always have you with me.”

 

Which earned her a smack on her , a yelp escaped Joohyun’s lips “Don’t say things like this, your parents would be very upset, now come on, they have been waiting anxiously for you to turn up.”

 

She scoffed “Where were they when I returned home from abroad?  Who wiped my tears away when I cried and who was the one that cooked seaweed soups for my every birthday?  Whatever, I’m not interested

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter